TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Route 66 Trip 2014!

sportscars

The 2014 Route 66 trip part one is open for registration!

There will be two parts for this trip: The first part will be from Chicago to Tulsa; The second part will be from Tulsa to Santa Monica. We will arrive in Tulsa on June 11th, just in time for the MidAmerica Ford Meet on June 12th. We will leave Tulsa for OKC on the afternoon of June 15 and reach our SoCal destination on June 20th.

Here is the link for more information and to sign up: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=aj8n6ejab&oeidk=a07e8tqa3ru2657c23a

Registration for part 2 of the trip should be open later this week!

As always, it will be an EPIC adventure on the "Mother Road" with wonderful people, fantastic stops and sights and great lodging and food!

seanphone303_zps12871742.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The 2014 Route 66 trip part one is open for registration!

There will be two parts for this trip: The first part will be from Chicago to Tulsa; The second part will be from Tulsa to Santa Monica. We will arrive in Tulsa on June 11th, just in time for the MidAmerica Ford Meet on June 12th. We will leave Tulsa for OKC on the afternoon of June 15 and reach our SoCal destination on June 20th.

Here is the link for more information and to sign up: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=aj8n6ejab&oeidk=a07e8tqa3ru2657c23a[/

Registration for part 2 of the trip should be open later this week!

As always, it will be an EPIC adventure on the "Mother Road" with wonderful people, fantastic stops and sights and great lodging and food!

[img=http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/sportscars2001/Route%2066%20bash%20-%202013/seanphone303_zps12871742.

This looks to be an awesome drive,whichever part of the trip you decide to go with!!!! I would love yo go on that one but sadly we are already heading off to Europe for a major country/city tour at that time.......have a great trip guys!!!

This looks to be an awesome drive,whichever part of the trip you decide to go with!!!! I would love yo go on that one but sadly we are already heading off to Europe for a major country/city tour at that time.......have a great trip guys!!!

Europe? You are going a year and/or two early! Shelby Re-Run Europe 2015 and the all new Shelby Run Europe 2016 are in the planning stages now!

Europe? You are going a year and/or two early! Shelby Re-Run Europe 2015 and the all new Shelby Run Europe 2016 are in the planning stages now!

Well,I might not be able to make Route 66,but I am interested in the Europe Shelby run!!!! I originated from the UK over 20 years ago and would love to do the run for sure,please keep me in the loop!!!! Just a question,or two!!! Lol! Do you guys ship your cars over and if so what is the cost?

Yes, we ship the cars over. We did it in 2012 and will do it again for 2015 for all those that missed it. We hit the Nurburgring, Stelvio Pass, Monaco and the LeMans Classic. For 2015 we will have to skip LeMans (it only happens every other year) but we are working on something fabulous to take it's place. The price is all inclusive and includes shipping the cars, all hotels and all food. You just supply airfare, insurance, fuel and souvenirs.

In 2016 we will do an all new route!

Yes, we ship the cars over. We did it in 2012 and will do it again for 2015 for all those that missed it. We hit the Nurburgring, Stelvio Pass, Monaco and the LeMans Classic. For 2015 we will have to skip LeMans (it only happens every other year) but we are working on something fabulous to take it's place. The price is all inclusive and includes shipping the cars, all hotels and all food. You just supply airfare, insurance, fuel and souvenirs.

In 2016 we will do an all new route!

That sounds fantastic,an all inclusive price sounds good for this event,can you give an idea of the approximate cost for this kind of trip(say based on your last one?)

Archived