TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need Help Choosing Wheels

super hiss

I have a '07 black with tungsten silver racing stripe gt500. I was looking towards black cs40 wheels or black shelby razor wheels, any advice or similar wheels you think would look good with my colors? I'm a daily driver so I don't want the car to look poorly just bc of dust and such

post-38371-0-03894600-1389955316_thumb.jpg

post-38371-0-83843700-1389955344_thumb.jpg

post-38371-0-03894600-1389955316_thumb.jpg

post-38371-0-83843700-1389955344_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Super hiss,

I was running silver CS40's on my black w/ silver, and think they are an excellent look on our cars. I wanted to go wider rubber in the rear, so now I have Vossen CV3's on her. Take a look at each; the CS40's look old school cool, and

the Vossen's have a more modern concave look that is impressive for the depth of the wheel it shows.

Whatever wheel you choose, as long as it lights it up for you, is the right choice.

Good luck with the search,

Quinn

Personally, I like silver wheels on a black car. I'm over the black on black on black on black thing, but then this is my 5th black Mustang. The "murdered" look was even worse IMHO. But, I totally respect everyones POV and you can do whatever floats your boat. Having said that, my professional training in visual arts and experience with graphic design, and even some mechanical engineering studies, have told me that CONTRAST is what you're looking for. My wheels are actually cleared so the brushed finish of the aluminum shows thru. Lots of wheels are available in bright silver or clear. Love the CS40's but something new is also cool.

Archived