TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Email List Info

sportscars

If you have not received your email newsletter by tonight then one of two things has happened:

1) You are not on the list! Fix that by signing up here: http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=aj8n6ejab&p=oi&m=1109340384544&sit=jjxneowgb&f=2ceedac4-d02a-4495-b1d9-8ee1707a45ff

2) The email was blocked by your ISP/Email program or it was put in your junk/spam folder

Since we use an email program (Constant Contact) to send the emails in rare cases you just will not get it not matter what we do. If that is the case please let me know (PM me) and I will send it to you directly from my personal email.

Cant wait to see everyone October 1st at the Holland Hotel in Alpine Lajitas Resort and Spa!

If you have not received your email newsletter by tonight then one of two things has happened:

1) You are not on the list! Fix that by signing up here: http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=aj8n6ejab&p=oi&m=1109340384544&sit=jjxneowgb&f=2ceedac4-d02a-4495-b1d9-8ee1707a45ff

2) The email was blocked by your ISP/Email program or it was put in your junk/spam folder

Since we use an email program (Constant Contact) to send the emails in rare cases you just will not get it not matter what we do. If that is the case please let me know (PM me) and I will send it to you directly from my personal email.

Cant wait to see everyone October 1st at the Holland Hotel in Alpine!

:drool::drool::drool::shift::shift: :shift: :dance:

We have a great event planned, all your requests taken into account, and all our current and new friends enjoying coming to enjoy Shelbys, raising some charity and loving gathering in the land of Fierce Rabbits.

For more info: www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com or contact any board member.

David

• 1 year later...
Many wonderful memories of Terlingua 2008 and All who attended. A High point in my Life. I will never forget the sight's & sounds of Terlingua, Beautiful vista's and the warmth and hospitality of the people of Terlingua. I am happy that the event has continued and sells out every year. Congratulations to all that continue to organize and attend a great event on the land and with the people that Carroll loved with all his Heart an Soul. TSD

Archived