TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby At Road America

svttim

Team Shelby Great lakes has been asked by SAAC to participate in SAAC 39 this is your opportunity to take your car on historic Road America. By the way, if you don't know, Carroll got his SCCA license at RA. There will be lots of Cobras and Mustangs. We have a display planned and a cruise through the glacial country side for those not interested in tracking. And there will be a large show when the track is closed. Love to see a few of these Shelby race cars there.

Please register with Team Shelby at : http://tssaac39.eventzilla.net/

This registration is free but, you will have to register separately with SAAC. Team Shelby gets the same rate as SAAC members

I will be there already a member of SAAC think Ill take the 07 and leave the 67 GT 350 at home the 07 is alot easier on the body!! I live an hour from RA Hwy 67 is nice twisty ride to track great for sports cars , should be great time, SAAC 22 there was fun time!!! Best food of any race track Ive been too Bruce

• 5 weeks later...

Team Shelby Great lakes has been asked by SAAC to participate in SAAC 39 this is your opportunity to take your car on historic Road America. By the way, if you don't know, Carroll got his SCCA license at RA. There will be lots of Cobras and Mustangs. We have a display planned and a cruise through the glacial country side for those not interested in tracking. And there will be a large show when the track is closed. Love to see a few of these Shelby race cars there.

Please register with Team Shelby at : http://tssaac39.eventzilla.net/

This registration is free but, you will have to register separately with SAAC. Team Shelby gets the same rate as SAAC members

Here is the link for registration at Road America.

75.126.30.235/saac_39/intro.a5w

I will be there already a member of SAAC think Ill take the 07 and leave the 67 GT 350 at home the 07 is alot easier on the body!! I live an hour from RA Hwy 67 is nice twisty ride to track great for sports cars , should be great time, SAAC 22 there was fun time!!! Best food of any race track Ive been too Bruce

An hour drive is PERFECTION in a vintage Shelby/Mustang. Don't want to judge as I don't know your circumstances, but I would LOVE to see more vintage Shelby cars at a SAAC convention. You should reconsider (:

Troy

Archived