TEAM SHELBY FORUM

T14

ShelbyDW

Had to start this thread!

Reservations made at the Holland, see you there 10-1-2014. :)

Good show! Yep pre-event meet-up will be Oct 1 at The Holland in Alpine. The Event will run Oct 2-5. Alumni registration email any day now!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone alumni and new to the event friends soon! :yahoo:

For information: www.terlinguapreservationspciety.com

Or contact any board member on the website. vorpl8@yahoo.com for myself.

David

Good show! Yep pre-event meet-up will be Oct 1 at The Holland in Alpine. The Event will run Oct 2-5. Alumni registration email any day now!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone alumni and new to the event friends soon! :yahoo:

David

:yahoo:

I've also heard that this month's Mustang Monthly came out yesterday with many photos from 2013 including our group photo. I haven't seen it yet, but did have a friend scan the group photo and send it to me.

Jeff,

Yep, sending you the whole scan now! Enjoy.

David

• 4 weeks later...

Never fear, for I am here.

You can contact me about Terlingua as well :)

David

Hi David,

Final Payment is August 15. You are all set to go and have no woirries my friend.

Calling all Terlingua alumni if you have not yet sent myslef or any board member your I am planning to come email or deposit we are very close to full capacity already and this is even after we added a few spots! Please let myself or any board member hear from you soon! We will then be opening any remaining spots to new attendees once the alumni signup timeframe passes and start a wait list. This will be happening in the next month.

Please anyone who is new to this event feel free to contact myself or any board member www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com for information and signup info. This is a truly unique event of friends and new friends in an area both beautiful and rich in Shelby and Terlingua Racing Team history. Each of the past years, we have folks who need to cancel due to family or work etc so even getting on the wait list usually will be a good bet to attend. That said, we do fill up, for which I am grateful, each year.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us and the sooner the better.

David aka vorpal vorpl8@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived