TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking To Spend 40K On A Used Gt500Kr ( 2008 )

Jewish Santa

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll comment on only two....

2. Ferrari Dino: Well, I think a much better F-car is the F40, and if one escapes from the mother ship, a F50.

4, Ford GT: My choice. There may be more HP in other cars, but the FGT is the handling king. Horsepower matters on the straight but on road courses, it's more about how they do the twisties.

The F40 is far more expensive for obvious reasons but the Dino is much coveted above even some more modern and powerful Ferraris.

If it were anyone else in the world beside Shelby that was doing these post-title "Shelby's", then the whole post-title issue would be much more of an issue..............

R

So my point is: there is an enormous difference between a pre-title KR that we know 100% of them were built at Shelby's facility...and a post-title Super Snake that was built with a used car potentially not even under Shelby's roof but by some "licensed" shop that someday nobody knows who that was.

At that point, a Super Snake's origin can be summed up as: hey you...bolt these parts on, pay us a license fee, and you can attach our name. They're not even Shelby...they are Shelby-licensed. How is that a historically-significant car?

I get the whole brute-force horsepower thing and that's cool. But for historical purposes, Super Snakes aren't even in the same conversation to be compared to the KR. It may not matter much now, but I think it will be what separates the two for appreciation and value in the distant future.

So my point is: there is an enormous difference between a pre-title KR that we know 100% of them were built at Shelby's facility...and a post-title Super Snake that was built with a used car potentially not even under Shelby's roof but by some "licensed" shop that someday nobody knows who that was.

At that point, a Super Snake's origin can be summed up as: hey you...bolt these parts on, pay us a license fee, and you can attach our name. They're not even Shelby...they are Shelby-licensed. How is that a historically-significant car?

I get the whole brute-force horsepower thing and that's cool. But for historical purposes, Super Snakes aren't even in the same conversation to be compared to the KR. It may not matter much now, but I think it will be what separates the two for appreciation and value in the distant future.

My car was upgraded at the Mod Shop Shelby Las Vegas Nevada, in fact I had to wait until the KR production had gotten through the shop to get my car in. Yes, Tasca Ford, Quantum Performance (closed) and Sean Hyland Motorsports (Canada) were/are all licensed by Shelby to install the Shelby authorized upgrade to Shelby authorized specs., sending my car to any of these "other shops" was not even a consideration for me, even though I could have saved $$$ on transport to Tasca. <<I agree, it had to be Shelby Las Vegas or nothing, but that was just me, others were/are not as picky. The CSM plate on the dash tells where the car was upgraded, that was very important to me that mine said "The Mod Shop Shelby Las Vegas".

But to a KR owner, what does it matter, it is not like I have a post title GT500 that has been KR'ed? It is not like Ford offered a pre-title Super Snake and I have a post title "wanna-be". If someone wants more than 500, 540, 550 or 662, the huge brakes (front and rear) and the biggy cooling systems along with coilover suspension in a package/upgrade that is CSM'ed by Shelby and not a car with "Joe Lunchbox/home garage" installed modifications, the Shelby Super Snake is it.............

When I owned one each of the SVT Cobra R's I watched this same thing happen (and the total of the 1993, 1995 and 2000 Cobra R's are much more rare than the 2008/2009 GT500KR production @ 657 total for all three years) when many people bailed at once the price took a big dive. This is what I see now, many GT500KR's all listed at the same time, many to choose from, it is a buyer market, that is why these cars are priced where they are right now, the market will stabilize once the sellers get their cars sold and the keepers hold on.

Just be thankful that the GT500KR was not a post-title car, just think where the prices would be right now..........

R

RobertM: Don't get me wrong. I think the SS's are cool. I like them. They do have a thin link to Shelby history with the one prototype GT500 fitted wtih a 427 that they referred to as a Super Snake. It was 1 of 1 and sold a while back on Mecum for over $1 million. Can't remember the hammer price but it was up there.

I'm not bashing Supersnakes and don't mean to. We are having a discussion on value and collectibility in the future. We could all be wrong if the SOB on Pennsylvannia Ave keeps destroying this country and we have no one to clean up the mess. My crystal ball is busted and I am just putting together my best prognositcation based on facts and history.

Cars are a personal choice. We buy what moves us (figuratively and literally). The new 2014 Supersnake with the wide body and the 345 rear meats and the 850hp (one of immeasurable number of versions) is cool but way overkill for me. Maybe not you. As to whether it will be worth the likely $100K paid for it in years to come as a post title conversion remains to be seen. Doesn't bother me whether it does or doesn't. Not my car.

What it comes down to IMHO will be links to Shelby history, parallels to Shelby history, the amount of true Shelby DNA and production figures. Heck, Carroll Shelby himself was involved in the KR development, there are videos of him discussing the KR development in conjunction with SVT and he even owned one.

I know one thing for sure that since May 10 2012 Carroll wasn't and hasn't been involved in the development of any Shelby.

Not pointing all this out as a put down to the SS and its continuing versions and development. Just pointing out facts. I'm not into political correctness.

RobertM: Don't get me wrong. I think the SS's are cool. I like them. They do have a thin link to Shelby history with the one prototype GT500 fitted wtih a 427 that they referred to as a Super Snake. It was 1 of 1 and sold a while back on Mecum for over $1 million. Can't remember the hammer price but it was up there.

I'm not bashing Supersnakes and don't mean to. We are having a discussion on value and collectibility in the future. We could all be wrong if the SOB on Pennsylvannia Ave keeps destroying this country and we have no one to clean up the mess. My crystal ball is busted and I am just putting together my best prognositcation based on facts and history.

Cars are a personal choice. We buy what moves us (figuratively and literally). The new 2014 Supersnake with the wide body and the 345 rear meats and the 850hp (one of immeasurable number of versions) is cool but way overkill for me. Maybe not you. As to whether it will be worth the likely $100K paid for it in years to come as a post title conversion remains to be seen. Doesn't bother me whether it does or doesn't. Not my car.

What it comes down to IMHO will be links to Shelby history, parallels to Shelby history, the amount of true Shelby DNA and production figures. Heck, Carroll Shelby himself was involved in the KR development, there are videos of him discussing the KR development in conjunction with SVT and he even owned one.

I know one thing for sure that since May 10 2012 Carroll wasn't and hasn't been involved in the development of any Shelby.

Not pointing all this out as a put down to the SS and its continuing versions and development. Just pointing out facts. I'm not into political correctness.

^^^^That's cool.

I like all of them too.

If I were in a position right now to pick up a KR, I would. Now is the time. Once these sellers who are currently bailing out for what ever reason, maybe some are grabbing the last of the S197's, a 2014 GT500 for the newer technology and massive factory hp? others may be bailing for other reasons, either way, once the 2008/2009 GT500KR sell-off trickles to very few, it will stabilize the market.

One thing I did come across recently as it relates to the 2013 Super Snake..............

"With wheel manufacturing being a long term issue and evolution in design having an impact wheels have changed. So too has the raw cost of producing the new wheel. The new wheel is of a 3 piece design formed out of solid billets of aluminum with our widths and offsets. We increased the rear wheel size to 11” and also have conducted several tests on tires and have made Michelin our tire of choice for the Super Snake. The new wheel also meets TUV standards in Europe, which is an ever growing Shelby American market. Cost to us is over double of the existing wheel which does not meet TUV standards. This is now standard equipment. Additional cost is over $1,600. As a caveat Carroll did approve of the wheels."

^^^^^This was posted by a Shelby rep. in one of the forums, it relates to the new 3-pc billet wheel design that replaced the Alcoa's for the 2013 Super Snake. Of course this would have been earlier that 2013, but at some point apparently CS looked at what was being deigned and proposed and liked what he saw. He also had much to do with the 18" and 20" Alcoa design acceptance as we all know.

These are the wheels being discussed above...........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-2013-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-Wheels-with-Tires-/301092290309?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=9jgimX30U2eWyzAH9a%252B%252Fk1mxGPI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Actually all Super Snakes now get this 3-pc billet wheel as part of their build, either bright as shown above, or dark power coated.

R

I happen to like the new SS wheel a lot. I read on the SS forums there are, however, a good number that do not and still like the old Alcoas. Very subjective.

I wasn't sure if I liked them at first, it took some further examination, but I must say they look Very Nice in person.

These arrived today.........

013_zps9a5aedd6.jpg

A few moths ago I found these in South Florida and made a road trip out of it.

0015_zps6f3deb49.jpg

I have a Great wife, but I can tell her patience is running thin with these wheels/tires, so I am done!

Owners who are doing wide-body's are selling their original Alcoa's (and new style wheels)..........not many will do wide body's, so finding them will be few and far between.

If nothing else I am happy with my original Dura Bright Alcoa's and if I need to unload these other original Super Snake wheels, they will move quickly if needed, in the meantime it is nice to change the look from time to time, but still keep it "Super Snake".

Sorry to OP that we got going down this path...........

R

I can totally relate Robert with the wheel situation. I started out buying an extra set of wheels/tires as a spare for my KRs. I then ran across a 20" KR engraved Alcoa and decided to just put non-50th 20" Alcoas on both cars. Of course I "needed" a spare set of those you know just in case. It's at the point now that anytime my wife sees me on the computer she will ask me just how many wheels we need. Lol.

I can totally relate Robert with the wheel situation. I started out buying an extra set of wheels/tires as a spare for my KRs. I then ran across a 20" KR engraved Alcoa and decided to just put non-50th 20" Alcoas on both cars. Of course I "needed" a spare set of those you know just in case. It's at the point now that anytime my wife sees me on the computer she will ask me just how many wheels we need. Lol.

It really does get crazy!!!

At first I bought a spare set of Dura Bright Alcoa's (Super Snake engraved) for my Alcoa widening project 10" front/12" rear, the thought was............I can't alter/widen the correct original Super Snake wheels that came with my car!!! So I went down that path and spent many $$$ buying extra "correct wheels" and the tires for the wider wheels, etc...............Then I had the opportunity to buy a set of the correct Dark Super Snake Alcoa's with correct center caps (shown in the picture above), they were not offered until 2011 for the Super Snake, and they were an option to the Dura Brights, the owner was sending his car back out for a wide body, so how many of those will ever come up for sale? <<Had to have them!! Then a couple of weeks ago I came across these 2013 wheels, again a wide body project, again............how many times will a person come across that kind of a deal on "correct original" and the new 3-pc wheels? <<Had to have them!!

I'm cashed out on Super Snake wheels.........seriously!

Where did you come across a 20" KR engraved?........Cool!!

R

I am curious too. Were these on the prototype KR? I too am seriously wheel crazy. I have extra sets of each of the 18" OEM's and 20" Alcoa's. I figure they are better thank stock and I also get to look at them every now and then. I am sure NOS Alcoa's will be worth more than I paid. At least that is what I tell my wife.

The 20" GT500KR engraved Alcoa came from another member on this site that was liquidating some of his Shelby items and it was indeed from one of the prototype cars. It had been cosmetically damaged by a falling table while the KR was being displayed. I sent the wheel off to my wheel guy and if you hadn't seen the before pics you would never have known there were any issues with it. After having the stock 18"s on the car and after putting the 20"s on it for me it's no contest, the 20"s just look better. Imo. Sorry OP but this thread has been all over the place concerning KRs!

The 20" GT500KR engraved Alcoa came from another member on this site that was liquidating some of his Shelby items and it was indeed from one of the prototype cars. It had been cosmetically damaged by a falling table while the KR was being displayed. I sent the wheel off to my wheel guy and if you hadn't seen the before pics you would never have known there were any issues with it. After having the stock 18"s on the car and after putting the 20"s on it for me it's no contest, the 20"s just look better. Imo. Sorry OP but this thread has been all over the place concerning KRs!

Contrary to past belief, 20's are more than just "bling". Now that tires have caught up in the 20" size guys are regularly running in the 10's on 20" street drag radials (3-4 years ago many said that you can't drag race on 20's) and in the link below, other than a Griggs rear suspension, and the cooling system upgrade to help with heat soak, this car is on it's 20" Alcoa's and what appear to be it's original Pirelli P Zero's..................

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/41813-super-snake-passes-them-all-at-buttomwillow/page-1

^^^^^^There is quite a list of cars that were passed on this road course, even the much higher level/lighter 638hp ZR-1. I'll bet the ZR-1 owner was cursing as the 20" blings went by and the heavy Mustang pulled away......

Yes, sorry again OP. I am interested in seeing more KR's, that is what this thread is/was about.

R

I would consider running 20" Aloca KR wheels if I could find them. I also really like the new SS wheel and would consider that if I could by them with out the SS engraving. The 20" is a different look and would be cool for a change up.

I do like the 18" wheels on the KR. It gives the KR a great look and I suspect they will be the proverbial Cobra Sunburst wheels in the future. Sunburst were disfavored by Cobra purchasers in the 60's and early 70's and relaced with Trigos and Halibrands.Today they are treasured and highly desirable.

20" wheels are OK for drag racing but due to rotational mass they are not favored for road racing applications.

I would consider running 20" Aloca KR wheels if I could find them. I also really like the new SS wheel and would consider that if I could by them with out the SS engraving. The 20" is a different look and would be cool for a change up.

I do like the 18" wheels on the KR. It gives the KR a great look and I suspect they will be the proverbial Cobra Sunburst wheels in the future. Sunburst were disfavored by Cobra purchasers in the 60's and early 70's and relaced with Trigos and Halibrands.Today they are treasured and highly desirable.

20" wheels are OK for drag racing but due to rotational mass they are not favored for road racing applications.

I'm still trying to figure out who makes the new 3-pc billet Super Snake wheel? There are no visible stampings that I have found so far, with the tires mounted.

You mention the 20" rotational mass, over the past few years (when the oem take-off parts were still being sent back with the Super Snake after the upgrade) some owners took the oem tires and wheels 255 front and 285 rear Goodyear F1's on the original 18x9.5 Ford/SVT wheels, and weighed them against their 20" Alcoa's and Pirelli P Zero's. This was done at a shipping location like FedEx or UPS and pictures were taken of the digital scale display screen with the respective tire/wheel on the scale. They found the Alcoa 20" tire/wheel combo in side-by-side same scale/same day tests to be lighter when comparing front to front and rear to rear, even with the wider 10" rears. It wasn't a massive amount lighter, maybe 1.5 on the fronts and .5 on the rears, but they were not heavier, as I would have thought they would have been, it surprised me too. The amount of extra 20" alloy rim material with shorter sidewall 20" tire was equal to, or less than the extra/taller Goodyear sidewall on the 18" tire/wheel assy. on the oem rim. <<The overall tire height was equal or within .2 of each other when comparing these tires, Goodyears vs. Pirelli P Zero's.

Believe me, I was surprised to see the findings that were posted.................Now my 20x12's with 325/30's...............YES, much more rotational mass than the oem or the original 10" rear Alcoa's and original Pirelli P Zero's. <<<But I also have a lot more rear tire and a lot more rim...............and no lightweight racing wheels.

R

I know it is personal choice but I think the KR looks better with the 20" Alcoa's. I also weighed mine against the OEM 18" setup. As I went with the HRTZ3's. The tires only weigh 29lbs.The 20" setup is a full 2.5 lbs lighter than the OEM setup.

Nice surprise. 3-2-14.jpg3-2-14b.jpg

I think he'll be hard pressed to find a nice no issues KR for $40k. At some point you gotta be realistic and a little flexible. Usually, in my experience you get what you pay for. I'd rather give a little more for a clean, unmolested car than one that has a questionable history.

I think that since we're heading into spring, our economy is looking slightly better than the previous couple of years, and the new Mustang is to be coming out soon... Interest in KRs will be increasing. I'm another who would rather spend a few extra $ for a clean, no stories car, than getting the scrape of the barrel. I'd like to think that we'll soon see the really nice KRs hovering in the mid 50+ range, and staying there for a while. :)

It was either last year or the year before that I recall spring prices bumping up slightly...but it was only slightly and for a couple transactions. A spring bump coupled with tax refunds is completely normal...and not just for KR's.

Round 3 for that blue KR hood ended at $2050.00 reserve not met. The elevator is going down.

Please don't take it as "made my case". I am not comparing the Super Snake to anything other than stating the facts about these cars. Too often they get grouped into "Super Snakes" like they are all the same, which they are far from that, in fact I would guess that when it is all said and done there will be some colors/models/options that will be quite rare..............as Super Snakes go, and when you start splitting them into Coupe's, Convert's etc. the numbers may really get to be limited when comparing options, colors, etc.

I hear nothing about concerns of pre-title vs. post title except from KR owners?? Why is this a concern, it doesn't appear that the general buying public and for the most part the Mustang community has any concern with this issue and their Mustang interests/dreams? in-fact the comments I have heard and hear fairly regularly is that Shelby was/is able to take these Mustangs to a different level that corporate Ford did not, or was not willing to go. If it were anyone else in the world beside Shelby that was doing these post-title "Shelby's", then the whole post-title issue would be much more of an issue...............but it seems that most feel that Shelby and Ford are connected to the point where a Shelby-Shelby or a Ford Shelby fit either way?

The concerns/questions that I hear about the Super Snake are "is it real?" and does it have a "CSM number?", those are the only things I hear?

R

I respectfully disagree with you. A lot of Shelby enthusiasts are concerned with "pre titled vs post titled." If you think it's only KR owners, I guess you never talked to SGT owners then.

The "pre title" is big with the KR owners and for good reason. The 2009 GT500KR has the distinction (at this point in time) as being the last "pre titled" Shelby ever. Agree or not, that's something that will matter to some many years down the road.

As much as some try to group the 1965-1970 Shelby Mustangs together, you can't due to production changes after the 1967 model year. To some collectors, that's where they draw the line for what they consider to be the "real Shelby's of the 60's".

The "pre titled vs post titled" cars of the modern era will be just as debatable as those early model Shelbys.

I respectfully disagree with you. A lot of Shelby enthusiasts are concerned with "pre titled vs post titled." If you think it's only KR owners, I guess you never talked to SGT owners then.

The "pre title" is big with the KR owners and for good reason. The 2009 GT500KR has the distinction (at this point in time) as being the last "pre titled" Shelby ever. Agree or not, that's something that will matter to some many years down the road.

As much as some try to group the 1965-1970 Shelby Mustangs together, you can't due to production changes after the 1967 model year. To some collectors, that's where they draw the line for what they consider to be the "real Shelby's of the 60's".

The "pre titled vs post titled" cars of the modern era will be just as debatable as those early model Shelbys.

I agree with what you have said above also, I would have to ask, what "post-title" vendors were in the marketplace in the 1960's for us to compare to this current world? From the beginning, wasn't Carroll Shelby himself a person who had a vision and took a Ford production Mustang, installed a Cobra engine and added "aftermarket or custom parts" to a production Mustang and then started to race it...............and then attempted to market his car to Ford for a pre-title offering?

Fast forward to today when there are a number of aftermarket vendors in play post-title.................Ford was not interested in selling a 700+ hp Super Snake, it had it's corporate mind set on the 540hp GT500KR and the whole retro thing. Was it wrong or incorrect for Carroll Shelby, the man who's name is on the Ford Mustang GT500 to offer a car with his approved modifications to enthusiasts who want his higher level options?

I know there is a divide between pre-title and post-title, I understand all of that, but currently (right now when we can state facts from the previous 5-6 years since 2007-forward), the Super Snake sales do not indicate that buyers are real concerned about this issue? Any statements about "future value" are strictly speculation from a collectors standpoint because there aren't many, if any "post-title" performance cars from the 1960's to compare, unless they were smaller/unknown companies, but that is not "Shelby building/offering a Shelby" post-title.

As long as the video game vendors continue to pump dream cars such as Super Snakes into their games and the youths minds, and Shelby continues to up the ante with what it offers which is way above what Ford offers from the assy. line, the Super Snake will stay in the enthusiasts/youths minds and not be lost behind the newest/latest/greatest next higher hp offering from Ford, and then once the Super Snake production stops, by model year, it will change. I mean really, why would someone pay $70K, $80K etc. for a 2008 higher hp Super Snake when they can buy a used lower mile 2008 GT500 for $32K and send it to Las Vegas and spend another $35K <<($67K for this example) and get one done, right now. Or for that matter, a current owner has a 2008, it's paid off, they could spend $35K and get their own car upgraded right now, why would they spend $70K or $80K to buy another car already Super Snaked?

^^^To be honest, I am amazed how well these cars are doing when they are still offering them and they are readily available if a person chooses to go that direction.

and then to the newer 2013/14........

I believe (and I could be wrong), that buying a new Shelby GT500 for, round numbers $65K, and adding another $40K+ to it, coming away with 850hp and all of the upgrades that everyone wants on these cars and having a car that is maybe 500 built or less makes that a "dream car" to most enthusiasts, and this car is nothing at all that can be bought through the Ford assy. line. <<This will be what will keep these cars at the upper portion of the "dream list" as it relates to Mustangs, and the pre-title/post-title thing will mean nothing to someone who finally gets to the point in their career of buying their "dream car".

^^^^^None of this is being mentioned to discount the 2008/2009 GT500KR in any way, the Super Snake is not a better car or anything like that, it is just that with the Super Snake the popularity just keeps growing with each year and level, which keeps these cars "in the limelight" as it were.

Now that the S197 production will be no more, when a future enthusiast/buyer looks across the many, many Mustang offerings (pre and post-title) from the 2005-2014 time period and then narrows the search down to 2007-2014 Shelby GT500's, I would guess that in addition to the GT500KR, the Super Snake will also be in the top tier of desirable Mustangs? Which one will command the higher $$$?? It will depend upon who is buying, what they have dreamed about for years, and can now finally afford.

R

I agree with what you have said above also, I would have to ask, what "post-title" vendors were in the marketplace in the 1960's for us to compare to this current world? From the beginning, wasn't Carroll Shelby himself a person who had a vision and took a Ford production Mustang, installed a Cobra engine and added "aftermarket or custom parts" to a production Mustang and then started to race it...............and then attempted to market his car to Ford for a pre-title offering?

Fast forward to today when there are a number of aftermarket vendors in play post-title.................Ford was not interested in selling a 700+ hp Super Snake, it had it's corporate mind set on the 540hp GT500KR and the whole retro thing. Was it wrong or incorrect for Carroll Shelby, the man who's name is on the Ford Mustang GT500 to offer a car with his approved modifications to enthusiasts who want his higher level options?

I know there is a divide between pre-title and post-title, I understand all of that, but currently (right now when we can state facts from the previous 5-6 years since 2007-forward), the Super Snake sales do not indicate that buyers are real concerned about this issue? Any statements about "future value" are strictly speculation from a collectors standpoint because there aren't many, if any "post-title" performance cars from the 1960's to compare, unless they were smaller/unknown companies, but that is not "Shelby building/offering a Shelby" post-title.

As long as the video game vendors continue to pump dream cars such as Super Snakes into their games and the youths minds, and Shelby continues to up the ante with what it offers which is way above what Ford offers from the assy. line, the Super Snake will stay in the enthusiasts/youths minds and not be lost behind the newest/latest/greatest next higher hp offering from Ford, and then once the Super Snake production stops, by model year, it will change. I mean really, why would someone pay $70K, $80K etc. for a 2008 higher hp Super Snake when they can buy a used lower mile 2008 GT500 for $32K and send it to Las Vegas and spend another $35K <<($67K for this example) and get one done, right now. Or for that matter, a current owner has a 2008, it's paid off, they could spend $35K and get their own car upgraded right now, why would they spend $70K or $80K to buy another car already Super Snaked?

^^^To be honest, I am amazed how well these cars are doing when they are still offering them and they are readily available if a person chooses to go that direction.

and then to the newer 2013/14........

I believe (and I could be wrong), that buying a new Shelby GT500 for, round numbers $65K, and adding another $40K+ to it, coming away with 850hp and all of the upgrades that everyone wants on these cars and having a car that is maybe 500 built or less makes that a "dream car" to most enthusiasts, and this car is nothing at all that can be bought through the Ford assy. line. <<This will be what will keep these cars at the upper portion of the "dream list" as it relates to Mustangs, and the pre-title/post-title thing will mean nothing to someone who finally gets to the point in their career of buying their "dream car".

^^^^^None of this is being mentioned to discount the 2008/2009 GT500KR in any way, the Super Snake is not a better car or anything like that, it is just that with the Super Snake the popularity just keeps growing with each year and level, which keeps these cars "in the limelight" as it were.

Now that the S197 production will be no more, when a future enthusiast/buyer looks across the many, many Mustang offerings (pre and post-title) from the 2005-2014 time period and then narrows the search down to 2007-2014 Shelby GT500's, I would guess that in addition to the GT500KR, the Super Snake will also be in the top tier of desirable Mustangs? Which one will command the higher $$$?? It will depend upon who is buying, what they have dreamed about for years, and can now finally afford.

R

For pre title vs post title significance one just has look at the preferred choice of those who work/ed at Shelby. Carroll, Robert, Jer all own/ed pre-titled Shelby KR/GT's . Not a SS in the group. Nuff said.

For pre title vs post title significance one just has look at the preferred choice of those who work/ed at Shelby. Carroll, Robert, Jer all own/ed pre-titled Shelby KR/GT's . Not a SS in the group. Nuff said.

I agree, the market/buyers control the current and future pricing/values, nuff said.

R

Archived