TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking To Spend 40K On A Used Gt500Kr ( 2008 )

Jewish Santa

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off GL on your search. I'm sorry to hear your health isn't so well. Without good health everything else is secondary. If color and mileage aren't important then I think you'll be able to find one close to your price. Maybe with the new '15s introduction someone will let theirs go. GL.

You may find someone desperate enough to sell their KR for 40K, but I and many people that I know who own them would never sell the car for that low of a price. It would go to the kids first!!!

You may find someone desperate enough to sell their KR for 40K, but I and many people that I know who own them would never sell the car for that low of a price. It would go to the kids first!!!

Exactly the way I feel, as well. I'll leave it to my kids; I know one of them will have fun with a KR.

I have a friend with a 2008 GT500KR, that has a CSM # less than 50. From what I hear, the first 50 were extremely limited cars. I can tell you that this comes with stuff that you will never ever find with another KR. It has about 100 miles on it and has been kept in a temperature controlled garage it's entire life. It's never had a license plate on it. I could get you in touch with this gentleman if anyone is interested. He's asking $69,000. This is truly a great deal on a KR that will appreciate at a greater pace than others with a CSM greater than #50. You can IM me or email me at ptcfmt@yahoo.com

I have a friend with a 2008 GT500KR, that has a CSM # less than 50. From what I hear, the first 50 were VIP cars and Ford will never admit that. I can tell you that this comes with stuff that you will never ever find with another KR. A few of the items, is that it came with carbon fiber rockers from SAI, the billet aluminum cap for the master cylinder from SAI, and documentation that is unbelievable while it was moving through the factory at Ford and SAI. It has about 100 miles on it and has been kept in a temperature controlled garage it's entire life. It's never had a license plate on it. I could get you in touch with this gentleman if anyone is interested. He's asking $59,000. This is truly a great deal on a KR that will appreciate at a greater pace than others with a CSM greater than #50. You can IM me or email me at ptcfmt@yahoo.com

Sounds like a great car, I would like to know more about this first 50 cars things, anyone have more information or is it more of an urban legend?

Sounds like a great car, I would like to know more about this first 50 cars things, anyone have more information or is it more of an urban legend?

For now it's just urban legend :-) but, if you have the money to buy the car you will learn a lot that very few know.

For now it's just urban legend :-) but, if you have the money to buy the car you will learn a lot that very few know.

I think the only downside to buying a car like this (w/ 100 miles) is you would not want to drive it and if you did, it would drop in value to match the general market. You would be better off spending $15-$20K less and buying one you could also drive, in my opinion. I guess if you had enough money, you could just buy both - one to drive and one to look at.

I have a KR you can buy for 45k

08 black black 5500 miles. Great condition, check the for sale section for pics. It will come with the stock 18 KR wheels not the 20in Alcoa in the pix.

Text me if you want it.

505-504-1027

still looking

Don't have to look far, 5 posts above you is one waiting for you....

You can spend the entire season sitting on the porch looking, or dig just a little deeper, and run with the big dogs...

One way ticket to NM, I'm sure the seller will pick you up at the airport, then drive it home. When it comes time to register it in MD, in the eyes of the DMV, it is now just a "six year old mustang" (so hence, value it as such for the tax base), and badda bing, badda boom...you're good to go

Archived