TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking To Spend 40K On A Used Gt500Kr ( 2008 )

Jewish Santa

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2009 KR, wondered who owned it. I cruise around that area never saw it. Low mileage for sure.

And a very low CSM#. I may take a look at that car when I go to Baltimore at the end of the month. That is if it is still available.

If memory serves me correct, This car reminds me of a similar car on Ebay a few weeks ago for $85k. I even posted this on a separate thread. This is really a deal for someone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just dropped $44K for an 09KR with 15.6K on the odometer. This car will be my daily driver. Every day. Rain, shine, hot or cold. She takes and brings me in style to and from my job.

It's also a way to sell my services to middle and older aged women. No, not that way. I am a provider of auto sanity and assistance for repairs, purchases, trades; new or used. Most stealerships and some mechanics see women as easy prey. I don't appreciate that. So, my services are for rent or lease: The Car Buff, LLC.

• 2 weeks later...

what do you think the auction fees would have been at the mecum sale anyone ?

Buyer pays 8% of the hammer price

My 09 KR hammered for $56k, the buyer purchase price became $60,480

Another KR hammered at mecum Dallas a couple of weeks ago for $62,000 plus the 8% which totals a sale price of $66,960

Strong numbers for 5+ year old cars

• 1 year later...

like the title says: is it possible? milage is not important my health is not the greatest and is not going to get better so with that said, I would like to own one while i can still enjoy it. thanks for reading

WOW what the hell is going on in the KR world ! why are owners bailing out ?

If you think that is true then now is the time to buy. Your just about a 2 years older than you were when you started this thread. Should have found something by now I would think. ? I hope your health has improved.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks sheppd01 my health is never going to get better that's why i am not all ways on line the meds aren't allways that nice to me . i do enjoy this shelby web site and the people on it the kr will happen soon i hope thanks to every one that's kept this thread going.

Here is a FYI on what they are doing now. Prices continue to slide southward as many of us have expected. This looks like a super clean, very low mile(3700), KR with an extra set of wheels and tires included in the selling price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-/141819501110?forcerrptr=true&hash=item210519da36:g:R2UAAOSwhcJWOXUw&item=141819501110. Still a big number for an 8 year old Mustang.

I still like my '08 better than the new GT350. I don't have to spin it to the moon to get it down the road and it looks ALOT better in my opinion.

Oh absolutely, the GT350 is relatively weak in the rpm range where an engine operates 99% of the time. Muscle car guys like power on tap everywhere and aren't looking to wring the snot out of motor chasing its power band. A KR at current prices with a TVS and forget the address.

• 2 weeks later...

You may find someone desperate enough to sell their KR for 40K, but I and many people that I know who own them would never sell the car for that low of a price. It would go to the kids first!!!

Here is a little dose of reality: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-/141819501110?forcerrptr=true&hash=item210519da36:g:R2UAAOSwhcJWOXUw&item=141819501110

Archived