TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is 2012 Gt350 Still Available ?

What happens when you click on that picture? It goes to "Page not found". Looks like they just failed to remove one of the pics on the web site. Probably just an over sight. I guarantee you, if you call Monday morning when the office opens, that you will not be allowed to order a GT350.

Depends on which page you start from. Looks like they have some clean up to do with the web site on the 2012. I do see where you can get to the page you are talking about. Can you get to a build one page? I wouldn't worry as much about web site clean up as much as if you can call Monday morning to see if you can order one.

Thanks Jeff. I guess a phone call Monday morning to open up the dialogue will most likely clear things up. Would you like the honors since your more of a Team Shelby VIP.

No "spin of the truth" and no need to call the sales department Monday morning. The 2012-14 GT350 program stopped taking orders on December 31st.

And thank you for finding some outdated website links, I'll let our IT department know.

Steve

Hi Steve. I sincerely apologize for the " spin the truth" comment. A more diplomatic approach, although won't apply once the website is fixed, might have been "economical with the truth", which unfortunately happens when one does not ask specific enough questions. Again my apologies and thanks for the clarification.

Archived