TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saac 39 - May 2014

CaitlinC

SAAC 39 will be held Thursday, May 15 2014 through Saturday, May 17 2014.

Shelby American Auto Club is hosting this event at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. This annual event features Shelby vehicles from 1962 to present. There are track days, a banquet dinner, and a car show on the schedule. See the SAAC website for more information.

Registration is free to Team Shelby members, and you can sign up at tssaac39.eventzilla.net to keep track of how many Team Shelby members will be in attendance.

Participants will need to sign up with SAAC (Team Shelby gets Member prices) when they start that process.

The Team Shelby Great Lakes Region is participating in this event.

SAAC 39 will be held Thursday, May 15 2014 through Saturday, May 17 2014.

Shelby American Auto Club is hosting this event at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. This annual event features Shelby vehicles from 1962 to present. There are track days, a banquet dinner, and a car show on the schedule. See the SAAC website for more information.

Registration is free to Team Shelby members, and you can sign up at tssaac39.eventzilla.net to keep track of how many Team Shelby members will be in attendance.

Participants will need to sign up with SAAC (Team Shelby gets Member prices) when they start that process.

The Team Shelby Great Lakes Region is participating in this event.

I think I will have to go to this one being 39 and at one of my favorite race tracks

Archived