TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christmas Ornament

1sgt

Sorry to say YES I can't believe it . 23 days and I called not much help ???? If Shelby was around these wouldn't have happen . But I had a great Christmas and lots of new toys to put on my car . I hope you all had a great day .

Ordered mine on 12/3/13.....and have not received.

These organizations like taking your money, but they don't like to give back.

The Foundation office has been closed since December 20th as I am the only staff right now, I took time to spend with my family. As many know the foundation takes great pride in providing excellent service to all of our donors. It could have been a simple human error on my behalf or it might have been lost during the mailing process. During the holiday season shipping becomes quit interesting as you might have seen in the news. I can assure you we have the upmost respect for the legacy Carroll entrusted us to continue and work diligently to do so.

This year's holiday Ornament program that was an amazing success with support from our many donors and the sales from this program allowed the Carroll Shelby Foundation to purchase Christmas gifts for over 45 children with the Eli Home of Southern California, which housing abused children and their mothers.

Please accept apologizes on behalf of the Foundation for the lack of an arrival of your Christmas ornament and please send me an email to jenni@cscf.org and we will rectify the situation.

Happy New Year

Jenni Shreeves

Executive Director

^ Jenni,

No apology needed here. TS-PCR NorCal left our ornament on the Christmas tree at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital so they would know how Team Shelby and the CSF rolls...

Happy New Year to you and your team in Gardena!

IMG_1218_zps6ec39b6a.jpg

I know everyone wanted to get the ornament in time for Xmas (logical desire) but these ornaments doint spoil and will still look as good on the tree next year and years after that. These nice folks are raising money for the foundation and should be cut some slack. Purchasing the ornament was essentially a donation to continue Carroll's legacy but we get something cool in return for that donation - I'll be happy to have mine whenever it arrives.

I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that they are raising money for a great cause.

However, most of the orders have been paid for 30 days or more at this point in time.

I think that the frustration is based upon that fact alone !

Based on Jenni's post above, I would think that the offices won't re-open till Monday 1/6

I am sure that she will make sure that all who have ordered the ornaments receive it.

I called Jenni today couldn't get her but she did call me back she couldn't fine the order but is going to send me one and she is going to look for it . I sent her a e-mail with the order e-mail . She was very nice and very helpful . Let's see if I get it . It should take 7 days from C.A

I didn't even get a "sorry for the trouble".

Oh well, lesson learned.

"Please accept apologizes on behalf of the Foundation for the lack of an arrival of your Christmas ornament and please send me an email to jenni@cscf.org and we will rectify the situation"

I believe you did.

"Please accept apologizes on behalf of the Foundation for the lack of an arrival of your Christmas ornament and please send me an email to jenni@cscf.org and we will rectify the situation" I believe you did.

No, I disagree as there is more to the story. However, I choose not to discuss it further.

Archived