TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Robert Lane is kill me!!!!!!!

Fastbackman

Okay, I check in this morning before I'm off to work to find we have a new mystery forum. Spill the beans already bud. Man it's gonna be some kind of day at work wondering about this! Oh well, I'll be home for lunch a little after 10 a.m. probably. I'll hope for some news. :D :happy feet: and also :banghead:

Okay, I check in this morning before I'm off to work to find we have a new mystery forum. Spill the beans already bud. Man it's gonna be some kind of day at work wondering about this! Oh well, I'll be home for lunch a little after 10 a.m. probably. I'll hope for some news. :D :happy feet: and also :banghead:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I swear he has too much fun at our expense..

Okay, I'm home for lunch and I still know nothing. I'm about to call 911 cause I am seriously dying here. I wonder if I should put Lawdude on retainer to represent my wife in a suit against stangs unleashed in the event that I do die from the suspense! :D :D :banghead:

We must assume the worst at this point.

Possibility One: Robert, if that's his real name, has been recalled to Ford after successfully baiting this trap with the Great Crankshaft Mystery story and other apparently factual inormation to assure maximum attention. Then, using Powerlease-proven vapor techniques, Ford has been able to slow our productivity to a crawl by inserting a blank viewing portal with absolutely no information whatsoever. Note that this is a vastly improved technique when compared to the crude Powerlease brochure which had the unpleasant consequence of costing money to print. Cookies have been placed on our computers prior to 'Robert's' departure.

Possibility Two: Robert (his real name) was abducted by junior Ford marketing executives under the pretext of ISP problems - a pathetic and crude scheme which hearkens to Cold War days. Robert's only crime was to post information and multi-media clips in an attempt to diffuse the gaseous clouds of disinformation or half truths surrounding the so-called GT500 special project which is designed to hold Ford performance junkies hostage.

We should proceed cautiously, but with deliberate speed to determine which is the true explanation. Sift the posts for clues.

Possibility One: Robert, if that's his real name, has been recalled to Ford after successfully baiting this trap with the Great Crankshaft Mystery story and other apparently factual inormation to assure maximum attention. Then, using Powerlease-proven vapor techniques, Ford has been able to slow our productivity to a crawl by inserting a blank viewing portal with absolutely no information whatsoever. Note that this is a vastly improved technique when compared to the crude Powerlease brochure which had the unpleasant consequence of costing money to print. Cookies have been placed on our computers prior to 'Robert's' departure.

Possibility Two: Robert (his real name) was abducted by junior Ford marketing executives under the pretext of ISP problems - a pathetic and crude scheme which hearkens to Cold War days. Robert's only crime was to post information and multi-media clips in an attempt to diffuse the gaseous clouds of disinformation or half truths surrounding the so-called GT500 special project which is designed to hold Ford performance junkies hostage.

We should proceed cautiously, but with deliberate speed to determine which is the true explanation. Sift the posts for clues.

Correction, I found Robert. Here he is spending time with Carroll again and not updating the site.

That's really good, you should be a writer. You kept me at the edge of my seat wondering what will happen to robert next. :o

Here’s another scenario…

Robert has hired a Private detective to get additional insider information on all the questions that we need answers for (Like Volume #’s, M.S.R.P., JOB 1 Start Date, Crank Issues, Power Leases, Etc...)

In the Mean time Ford & the Performance Racing Group in a counter move have assigned two secrete agents to go undercover into the Ninja Robert internet & Video laboratories to stir up trouble to throw us off their scent.

One secrete agent is dressed up as a local ISP guy (to gain access to the main frame computer) because of the downed internet lines (that they created) & the second agent comes to the front door & poses as a New camera & video salesman trying to sell Robert used NFL Detroit Lions equipment left over from the 80’s too distract him.

This allows agent #1 or ISP guy to create a Un-Named Topic with today’s date on it so we are all distracted by it & not out on the streets looking for more un-discovered GT500 cars for the website to report on while they drive all of them out of town as fast as they can to a undisclosed location for more testing.

You missed the posiblity that That Homeland secuity saw Robert with his camera on the side of the road and mistook him for a threat and shipped him off to Cuba.......

I think that the most simple explanation is that Robert likes to :stirpot:

Robert is the son of Sasquatch.. :hysterical:

Think about for a second, all we have is some mysterious person who shows up every so often and leaves behind some tantalizing information. His posts are like the plaster cast footprints and other than the occasional picture we have no confirmation of his existence.

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS/GALS DID THE FORD HIT MEN GET ALL OF YOU, I HOPE NOT BECUSE I WOULDNT FIND ANY GROUP AS CRAZY FOR THIS GT500 AS WE ALL ARE OR MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE HANGING OUT WITH ROBERT AND THOSE TEST CRASH DUMMIES :wacko:

Archived