TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Holiday Sale???

NMAv

Jer,

We (I've been authorized to speak on behalf of the entire forum) know you are open for business, but also very busy still getting things setup and organized at the new place. Having said that, are you planning any holiday specials this year? I think for budget planning purposes many people would like to know so they can hang on to some cash in anticipation. Putting the Shelby 1000 hood on sale would sure we great (just thinking out loud).

Jeff

An across the board discount as it were. Will we see some of the new goodies you have hinted about before the expiration of the gift cards? - Always asking the tough questions ....

An across the board discount as it were. Will we see some of the new goodies you have hinted about before the expiration of the gift cards?

Can't say for sure… not being coy, just don't want to promise and not make good on it.

Jer

We issue the free card after the fact, and send them out together.

Jer

Jer,

Thanks for posting within the Shout box. Seems like I did get a couple email notices this year but have missed on this and the sale at Thanksgiving.

About to go in my profile and change or register again but to my cell phones email.

Any of the add sheets printed for real. Really would like one of quality versus printing on my cheap printer. It is sort of getting a Hero card.

DrKSGT

Jer,

Thanks for posting within the Shout box. Seems like I did get a couple email notices this year but have missed on this and the sale at Thanksgiving.

About to go in my profile and change or register again but to my cell phones email.

Any of the add sheets printed for real. Really would like one of quality versus printing on my cheap printer. It is sort of getting a Hero card.

DrKSGT

No, they're just a PDF or HTML file… we never actually send them anywhere near a printer.

Jer

Jer,

I bought one (1) $1,000 gift card vs 10 $100 gift cards to keep it simple. I assume that equates to a free $200 gift card. It was well after closing so I couldn't call to confirm. If I need to do it another way, let me know.

Thanks!

Nope, that was the correct procedure! Thanks!

Jer

A one day sale? That's kind of crummey.

???????

A One Day Sale is a very popular feature event in American retail, both "brick and mortar" AND online. See below for an example.

We had a FIVE DAY Black Friday / Cyber Monday event 3 weeks ago.

As for people who DIDN'T receive the email, I will look into it. All paid Team Shelby members should receive them (the email list is updated quarterly).

Jer

Screen Shot 2013-12-21 at 12.37.27 PM.jpg

Sorry to say I didn't get one

Email me with your address if you haven't already,

Thanks!

Jer

We had a FIVE DAY Black Friday / Cyber Monday event 3 weeks ago.

As for people who DIDN'T receive the email, I will look into it. All paid Team Shelby members should receive them (the email list is updated quarterly).

Jer

Speaking of that, are those orders from the black friday sale on merchandise shipping frequently? The status has remained at "processing" since it was placed.

Email me with your address if you haven't already,

Thanks!

Jer

Jer.

I know that I emailed you early last year with these details and I did get a few notices to items.

I know my membership is paid through March/April. Just did not get anything in these last two Sale notices.

Did thanks to your Shout reply cash in on 5 Day Black Friday sale. Your shipping department had all items to my FedEx hold at location December 19. 2013. Great work on the part.

Note I will email again.

DrKSGT

Still waiting for my parts from October....not giving a dollar until I see my stuff....called an was told "we are shipping tomorrow"....3 unanswered emails on the said parts....will spend my money elsewhere...sale or no sale!

Still waiting for my parts from October....not giving a dollar until I see my stuff....called an was told "we are shipping tomorrow"....3 unanswered emails on the said parts....will spend my money elsewhere...sale or no sale!

Bobby,

I'm very sorry. We've had some challenges building the new warehouse after our move, and many shipments are delayed. It sounds like your order MAY have gotten tied up in the mess, even more than most.

We will be open again on Jan 2, and I will look into your order and do what I can to get you straightened out.

Jer

Hey Jer how is the heritage center coming along? Will be up there again on January 22nd. That new retail shop is very impressive!

We expect to begin tours January 2nd. By the 22nd, we should be rolling smoothly...

Jer

Bobby,

I'm very sorry. We've had some challenges building the new warehouse after our move, and many shipments are delayed. It sounds like your order MAY have gotten tied up in the mess, even more than most.

We will be open again on Jan 2, and I will look into your order and do what I can to get you straightened out.

Jer

Thanks Jer...appreciated.

Bobby,

Jer

Thanks Jer...appreciated.

Email sent.

Jer

Archived