TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's been you biggest pleasant surprise?

1FAFP90

Grabber,

Thanks for going through the trouble of posting the video!

That's what I needed to hear - the sound effect.

The good news is that "it" is the same sound mine makes!

I was thinking it was more of an "engine" sound than a "S/C" sound.

Listen to it here @ 00:12 ->

Sounds a little different to me!

Cheers..... :party:

I have allways liked that vid. Very well done commercial. :happy feet:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The ride surprised me, I was expecting harsh. Then again I've been riding in lifted F350 Superduties for the last 6 years. My 06 was breaking my back the Shelby didn't hurt it any and as long as I was driving it my Back pain was subsiding. The seats in my 06 F350 are terrible. Had to get my 01 back.

That and how fast the AC cools the Car. For a Black Vert top and Black leather it cools it really quick.

So far things I dislike, the Off Color Paint of the Plactic on the Rear Bumper!!

That and how fast the AC cools the Car....

A/C? :huh: No, no, no! :stop: You are missing 50% of the fun of driving this car if you have the A/C on and the windows up!

Turn the A/C off (more HP!), roll the windows down and listen to that sweet music: the engine, the gears, the mufflers, and tires.....

I don't even look at the tachometer when shifting (old school), I let my ears do the job? ;)

I'm in Tulsa, OK, where the weather has been at 90F during the day the past few weeks. Unless I'm carrying passengers that are begging for the A/C, I never use it.

A/C? :huh: No, no, no! :stop: You are missing 50% of the fun of driving this car if you have the A/C on and the windows up!

Turn the A/C off (more HP!), roll the windows down and listen to that sweet music: the engine, the gears, the mufflers, and tires.....

I don't even look at the tachometer when shifting (old school), I let my ears do the job? ;)

I'm in Tulsa, OK, where the weather has been at 90F during the day the past few weeks. Unless I'm carrying passengers that are begging for the A/C, I never use it.

90F Haha, We had three days last week that topped out at 103F, Heat index of 112F 99.99999% humidity, if anyone spits it starts raining at 102F. This is Southeast GA. You just can’t live with AC.

90F Haha, We had three days last week that topped out at 103F, Heat index of 112F 99.99999% humidity, if anyone spits it starts raining at 102F. This is Southeast GA. You just can’t live with AC.

You can live without, I did growing up in Phoenix, we used to use what they call 460 air. Four windows down at 60 mph. Didn't have air in a car until I was about 25. Some people used those funny round tube that attached to the upper part of the window, you filled them with water and you had cooling. Probably didn't work to well in SE Georgia. I lived in Savannah for a couple years, never thought it got that hot there.

Archived