TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Pics Of Center Shelby Gauge Pod Installed?

philip 87

Been on my list and continues to be since day 1. Someday. I have been told by more that one person that they had trouble with it sitting flush with the dash.

Been on my list and continues to be since day 1. Someday. I have been told by more that one person that they had trouble with it sitting flush with the dash.

Mine seems to sit fine. That said, I have heard the same by some. That is also why I have not changed the bulbs because I do not want to remove it and maybe have a fit issue.

I really like the clean look and functionality of the pillar gauges. My car has these and it looks factory. The price is reasonable as well. Visibility is excellent and you don't even notice they are there - never in the way. You have to look at them intentionally to see them.

I've had the center gauge pod for more than a year and I think all your questions should be answered by now. Mine looks great,.. What a great use of the space on the dash and very easy to see. Easier to see than the small boost gauge in the center of the dash. Changing the light bulbs is probably the answer if you don't want white bulbs.. I think you'll agree it adds a lot to the dash to have the large gauges on top of the dash. What a great item. Great instructions too. I would certainly do this again, attaches with "Velcro" and is easily removed (slowly) for a change of bulbs. Wires are hidden and no drilling into the dash. A great buy.

20130809_182922_zpsdc47dd05.jpeg

Archived