TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby's New Hq Gets Billboard Time In Vegas!

Jer

After almost two decades in town, we have FINALLY ARRIVED… LOL...

Here is the big digital billboard on Interstate 15, right above our new building...

Jer

billboard.jpg

billboard.jpg

That' is really awesome looking, won't be able to miss that sign! Great job to all Shelby employees that worked hard to make the new facility ready for all Shelby enthusiasts. I'm sure the rest of the facility will be as cool as the sign!

That' is really awesome looking, won't be able to miss that sign! Great job to all Shelby employees that worked hard to make the new facility ready for all Shelby enthusiasts. I'm sure the rest of the facility will be as cool as the sign!

SO many employees worked WAY beyond their job descriptions, this move brought out the "Whatever It Takes" instinct in a lot of great people. We're very proud of our team!

Jer

What kind of Las Vegas sign is that with no rainbow of flashing bulbs, changing panoramas, show girls, slot payout percentage...?

Actually it is very nice, Jer. I will have to come and see it in person!

That's what I love about Shelby products. Unlike other brands out there, Shelby does not need fancy lights, nor skimpy looking women to get your attention. That's what the cars are for! That is what Shelby is all about! Thumbs up on the sign Shelby!. By the way, made my contribution today at the toy drive in Gardena today. Got me a Shelby ornament, too!

Archived