TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Pin Parts

07SGT5111

ok so here's the deal....popped the hood (correctly) and the piece that attaches the lanyard to the metal clip (looks to me like a wire connector commonly used by electricians) broke. So I found similar size "wire connectors" in my dad's shop. My question is, without spending 100 hundred dollars on new hood pins is there replacement pieces to my stock hood pins? I would like to keep this car as correct as possible and hate to "ghetto fab" anything. Input would be much appreciated. Maybe Jer can chime in on this one. Thanks in advance.

No worries… Call Tim Hill tomorrow - (702) 405-3500, and he can take care of it for you.

Jer

Hi Jer, While you are on the hood pins replacement thread, I need to replace only the Shelby hood pin disks that have some scratches just on the black Shelby lettering on an 2008 Shelby GT/BJ Mustang, do you still have to send in the original set to get replacements, if so, how long is the turn around time generally and does it require buying the whole set again?

GG

Hi Jer, While you are on the hood pins replacement thread, I need to replace only the Shelby hood pin disks that have some scratches just on the black Shelby lettering on an 2008 Shelby GT/BJ Mustang, do you still have to send in the original set to get replacements, if so, how long is the turn around time generally and does it require buying the whole set again?

GG

Email me a picture, if you would. I'll look into it for you.

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Archived