TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hobby Lobby Sale ---50 % Off

For all of you Mustang and Shelby enthusiasts who love putting up metal and wooden Ford / Mustang / or Shelby displays in their garages ,family rooms etc. Hobby Lobby is holding a 50 % off sale on ALL their products found in their "man cave " display area!!!!!!!!!!!! Picked up 5 new Ford & Shelby displays for my garage !!!!!!!!!!! Check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of you Mustang and Shelby enthusiasts who love putting up metal and wooden Ford / Mustang / or Shelby displays in their garages ,family rooms etc. Hobby Lobby is holding a 50 % off sale on ALL their products found in their "man cave " display area!!!!!!!!!!!! Picked up 5 new Ford & Shelby displays for my garage !!!!!!!!!!! Check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh crap, I better get in there! Last time I went in to check out all of the Shelby & Mustang stuff I wanted, I wanted it ALL. I would'a went broke buying it so I passed to wait for a future sale thinking I'd find a 30% sale at some point in the future. So 50% off is a Godsend!

For pics, check online. I hear there are pics of everything Hobby Lobby has.

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to HL I go...

Phill

I'll send some in a day or two but I got the metal Cobra snake burning rubber, really cool and cheap. Put three small magnets and stuck on the side of my garage frig, looks nice. Cracker Barrel has a bunch of Mustang stuff on sale also, nice denim hat with the Cobra snake burning rubber on it$14.99.

I'll send some in a day or two but I got the metal Cobra snake burning rubber, really cool and cheap. Put three small magnets and stuck on the side of my garage frig, looks nice. Cracker Barrel has a bunch of Mustang stuff on sale also, nice denim hat with the Cobra snake burning rubber on it$14.99.

Just FWIW: The Cobra burning rubber is the Cobra Jet logo.

Phill

• 4 weeks later...

These are the items I bought yesterdee......

I only bought 8 things....there are T O N S more!!

11785154646_6ca1afbd6c_c.jpg
photo (6) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

This one is actually wooden and blue...the color from my Ipad sux here!

11785155166_43ece3e00d_c.jpg
photo (5) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

This is lifesize.....

11784348705_41129d0fc4_c.jpg
image (9) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

This one is my favorite!! The size of a dinner plate...

11785116236_8842b3aba9_c.jpg
image (8) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

This is very deceiving for size too...it measures about 16" across...

11784612163_4139c780a9_c.jpg
image (6) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

11784612823_d2a580333e_c.jpg
image (5) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

My 'other' passion :cool:

11784769624_4702d369a9_c.jpg
image (4) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

11785078906_35bfcc54d1_c.jpg
image (10) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

Like that Boss sign. I've been picking up Shelby & Mustang stuff there over the past year. They've really got a nice variety of man cave stuff. I always recommend going to their clearance section as you might find a gem like the Faux gas cap. It was buried under some boring flowery stuff, lol. The cap is porcelain about 12" across, pretty cool.

bt4d.jpg

un8g.jpg

Like that Boss sign. I've been picking up Shelby & Mustang stuff there over the past year. They've really got a nice variety of man cave stuff. I always recommend going to their clearance section as you might find a gem like the Faux gas cap. It was buried under some boring flowery stuff, lol. The cap is porcelain about 12" across, pretty cool. bt4d.jpgun8g.jpg

THAT is bitchin'.........

I MUST have that!!!

:drool:

• 3 weeks later...

Michaels also has a 50% off sale about once a month for shadowbox display frames. I spent hours shopping all the craft stores when I was looking for display frames for sports jerseys, and I liked Michaels 24" x 30" size the best (each store's frames vary slightly in size) and also b/c theirs have a plastic window rather than glass (lighter is easier to hang and glass gets kind of heavy).

So if you're looking to hang any sports jerseys or special shirts in your man-cave, these work great. Just watch for the 50% off sale then clean them out like I do. Normal price is $100 and sale price is $50. The only other thing you'll need is painted metal thumb tacks, preferably similar color to the shirt being hung.

I did the same thing on the last sale. They also have a very cool Shelby Cobra lamp. I went to buy it and noticed a sizable chip on the base so I passed. I will look again online . Sometimes they offer free shipping too!

Archived