TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raffle Terlingua Comes Home To Texas

DubbsFaris

:clapping: Congrats on getting it for a great price. Very exciting and I know it will be in good hands for a long time, well as long as you DON'T let Sean drive it! :hysterical: I can't believe that he rolled your Can-Am like he did in Terlingua..... :whistling: Nothin but love brother!

With friends like that..... :doh:

I does look really nice. Warren got a STEAL of a deal on it!

True, it wouldn't be as much fun without all of the antics we all have done in the past.

One of these days, we are all gonna need to help David figure out how to say YALL.

I feel ice forming somewhere in SA Texas - a coooooooolllld comment front is a coming :drop::whistling:

Just joshing like all you all are.

Happy holidays you'all.

Fear the Bunny! :cool:

David

• 4 weeks later...

Let the pics begin!

image.jpg

Bill Neale! One of the highlights of my Shelby experiences, and got to share it with many of my favorite friends this weekend!

image.jpg

Getting all cleaned up!

image.jpg

Tucked away in the garage under its blanket!

Ill also post some interior pics as soon as the shift boot and e-brake handle to install.

Thanks to Gary Disney for the speedy dress up, and Jer for helping me go a bit of scavenger hunting.

Thanks to David and DeWayne for pointing out important details to make it just right! All you guys rock!

Lastly, a special thanks to Dan! I owe you big buddy!

Your new journey is underway. Let the good times begin!

And very glad you made the trip to see Bill. He had to be thrilled. Good job!

Mine will be in SA soon for a little interior prep for BBORR.

I tried returning your call late.....I am swamped.

Hunt me down.

Let the pics begin!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Bill Neale! One of the highlights of my Shelby experiences, and got to share it with many of my favorite friends this weekend!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Getting all cleaned up!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ill also post some interior pics as soon as the shift boot and e-brake handle to install.

Thanks to Gary Disney for the speedy dress up, and Jer for helping me go a bit of scavenger hunting.

Thanks to David and DeWayne for pointing out important details to make it just right! All you guys rock!

Awesome!

Let the pics begin!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Getting all cleaned up!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Very cool Warren! I always loved the Terlingua cars. Congrats

Archived