TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raffle Terlingua Comes Home To Texas

DubbsFaris

I figured since I put it up on Facebook, it needed to be posted here where it belongs.

So, Im the one that bought the eBay salvage title bunny. I didnt come out with it right away, because, well, the guy seemed a tad flakey to me, and I wondered even after I paid if this thing was really gonna happen.

(It turned out that communication problems were based on other factors, and the seller did everything he should have done. But come on, you get a Terlingua for that price and you gotta wonder if its a scam, or what.).

I will post some pics after I get it detailed after the long haul from California, through Ice storms and bad haul truck drivers.

I for one couldn't be happier to finally have a bunny of my own. When they drew the name of the winner at the event, I was really wishing it would be my name called. All these years later, I can't believe it made its way to my home after all. I remember coming home from the event, calling Michael Morris, asking about buying a new V6, and getting it converted. I wanted to get it so Sean and I could both have a car to drive at events. The following day I found out about Sean's cancer, and the car took a back seat. But it was always my biggest Shelby regret. Im glad we have another bunny to bring to the corral.

The car is an 08, but oddly enough, Shelby gave it an 07 CSM. 07TRT008.

Funny how that doesn't surprise me. It actually happened on another car as well. But that's another story...

:clapping: Congrats on getting it for a great price. Very exciting and I know it will be in good hands for a long time, well as long as you DON'T let Sean drive it! :hysterical: I can't believe that he rolled your Can-Am like he did in Terlingua..... :whistling: Nothin but love brother!

its pretty awesome! Its been a long time since Ive been this excited. I kind of put it out of my mind getting one since they are no longer available, and selling for so much. Since I never plan on selling it, buying a salvage title means nothing to me.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! Its a dream come true!

its pretty awesome! Its been a long time since Ive been this excited. I kind of put it out of my mind getting one since they are no longer available, and selling for so much. Since I never plan on selling it, buying a salvage title means nothing to me.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! Its a dream come true!

:yahoo::clapping::worship::dance::puppy_kiss::victory:

Thank you everyone! You all know what Terlingua means to Sean and I. It is such an honor to get to share it every year with you all, to help the local community, and to just be the best ambassador to the legend, the place, the brand that is Terlingua.

Thank you! Im gonna do my best to make it the best bunny it can be.

Next step is a full interior upgrade treatment.

Gonna help you out, brother...

Gimme a ring.

Jer

Thank you everyone! You all know what Terlingua means to Sean and I. It is such an honor to get to share it every year with you all, to help the local community, and to just be the best ambassador to the legend, the place, the brand that is Terlingua.

Warren,

Well said indeed! :cool:

David

Thank you all for the great sentiments!

We drove to the local Shelby club Christmas party tonight. It was a surprise to most. It sure gets a lot of looks and interest.

Next on the list, drive to Dallas to see Bill Neale.

Next on the list, drive to Dallas to see Bill Neale.

Awesome!!!

Jer

Archived