TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kr's At Mecum

Wyobrit

The first of the 2 KR's at Mecum just crossed the block, a 2009 in black reached 45K reserve not met. There is a blue 08 going across later. I believe the blue one is the car that has been mentioned in other threads as still in stock unregistered at a dealer.

Seems the owners are holding price before dumping the value of these fine Shelby's. More power to them, the market price is tough to hold when the '13 & '14's are decent alternatives for a few greens more.

These KR's are a nice little secret from the Shelby factory that are a great "package" to experience.

Their website shows sold! This is rock bottom. I would never take a car to Mecum. They don't get the big dog buyers. Great place to buy one though.

The cars had reserves so it was the sellers choice to sell. Mecum does get big money for the right cars.

Remember to add 8% commission to the posted price.

55 for a new blue KR and it sold. Great deal for the buyer. He wanted 80 when I talked to him last week. WTF

Serves hims right. I offered him more than 55. And while I don't mind if a guy says no, I do mind if a guy comes off as a d-bag about it too.

Great deal for the buyer.

The cars had reserves so it was the sellers choice to sell. Mecum does get big money for the right cars.

Remember to add 8% commission to the posted price.

When you and I attended the KC show last year, my friend's mom was pressured by Mecum in to selling their 07 GT500, less than 1,000 miles for $30,000. The bad part is Mecum also told her that they could see $60,000 when she inquired about bringing it to their auction.

Unfortunately, the owner had not done their homework. What makes it worse is they paid $20,000 ADM when they originally purchased it, feel for them.

When you and I attended the KC show last year, my friend's mom was pressured by Mecum in to selling their 07 GT500, less than 1,000 miles for $30,000. The bad part is Mecum also told her that they could see $60,000 when she inquired about bringing it to their auction.

Unfortunately, the owner had not done their homework. What makes it worse is they paid $20,000 ADM when they originally purchased it, feel for them.

Yeah that was not good. It all happens so fast up there you have to have a number in your head and stick to it.

I wish we could have been in a better position to help.

Archived