TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Fays2 Watts Link - In Blue Please!

2007_Shelby_GT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We discontinued the Blue one.

Jer

I have an unlimited Messages mailbox, so there must be some other issue.

Feel free to email me at: JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer

• 5 weeks later...

That is why I bought the Blue one when it was on sale not that long ago. I will probably install it in the spring, wanted to get it before they were all gone.

So during the Black Friday sale I shouldn't have purchased a red one since Jer said the blue was discontinued? I may be a little bummed if blue comes back after I purchased red, I lamenting over the Transmission Cooler Scoop now, I want the blue but now that I have the red Watts Link I'm thinking go with a red scoop so there is some consistency with the undercarriage color scheme. Any thoughts?

Guys,

Blue sold very poorly. Considering the qty we buy them in, it's not a smart business decision. That's it in a nutshell.

This is why we had to discount them to get 'em gone.

Keep in mind, the center frame costs about $50 to powdercoat locally if you HAVE to have that.

Jer

Jim Fays will have blue ones towards the end of this month! OK, so they won't say Shelby on them, but I can live with that!

Sam

I can't! Just kidding, although I do prefer to have official Shelby parts on my car as much as possible so red will be installed. To each his own that is the beauty of being an American.

BTW, Red Watt's links are what we install on Production cars as options, our Eibach kits and all options are Red, AND we now offer all of our "CS"-branded BMR suspension parts in Red, as well as Hammertone.

Jer

Jer

Any idea when the red ones for a coupe will be back in stock?

Thanks

Sorry, no ETA just yet. I'll update as I get info...

Jer

OK, guys... you broke me. :finger:

Let me try to set up some Blue Watts links for you all... hang tight.

Jer

OK, guys... you broke me. :finger:

Let me try to set up some Blue Watts links for you all... hang tight.

Jer

Does SPP accept any trade in's from a slightly used Red SPP Watts Link for a Blue SPP Watts Link?

I swear, it has never seen any hard usage or track duty...in the past 48 hours....

LOL!!

Any color is a good color in my book!

Andy.

OK, it's done. They are on the way. We're going to do something a little different, I think you'll all like it. Updates ASAP.

Thank you all for your support and suggestions!

Jer

OK, it's done. They are on the way. We're going to do something a little different, I think you'll all like it. Updates ASAP.

Thank you all for your support and suggestions!

Jer

I know, I know....I've got this one.......Billet Aluminum in Blue !!

Does SPP accept any trade in's from a slightly used Red SPP Watts Link for a Blue SPP Watts Link?

I swear, it has never seen any hard usage or track duty...in the past 48 hours....

LOL!!

Any color is a good color in my book!

Andy.

If you want to swap to blue let me know what you want for your red one

Andrew

Wow that was fast!!!!

Great Job Jer

:victory:

If you want to swap to blue let me know what you want for your red one

Andrew

Blue would have been neat to match the SPP Transmission Cooler Scoop, but I'm totally fine with red. It is so very far up underneath the car that you have to go searching for it go see it....no joke. It might be the shorter convertible unit is not going to show as much as the taller coupe unit.

Remember, Jer posted in one thread that the coupe units have 7 settings and the convertible units only have 3 settings.

Andy

Archived