TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ensworth Or Rafael Ridge Way

Gibraltar

So I'm planning a trip to Vegas in a few weeks and of course want to stop by the new location.

However, when I put the new address into Google Maps it corrects my entry

to: 6405 Rafael Ridge Way.

Has anybody else seen this?

Is google outdated, or does SA have their address wrong?

Also, does anybody know the store hours? I understand only the retail section is open so far, but I can't find the hours on the website.

Thanks for any and all help.

Google has the "Rafael Ridge" name, that was briefly suggested as a "rename", but it didn't go through. Officially, it is "Enswoth".

The Retail Store is currently open 9-6 Mon-Sat, 9-6 Sundays.

Jer

Jer,

Thanks for the info.

I've had pretty good luck with Google Maps in the past, so the discrepancy surprised me.

Any chance you're in on the weekends? My trip is looking like Friday - Sunday Dec 27-30, with Friday likely booked with meetings. I'd like to meet the man behind the helmet (your avatar here).

The new location is very easy to find.

From Las Vegas Blvd, head west on Sunset Rd, on the left or south side of Sunset will be Town Square ( where Guitar Center is located and where the Bash has had the cruise in at )

As you proceed west on Sunset, stay to your right and follow the sign for " Ensworth ". Turn right at the end ( you will see I-15 in front of you ) and the new place will be on your right.

Hope this helps all who are heading out.

Jer,

Thanks for the info.

I've had pretty good luck with Google Maps in the past, so the discrepancy surprised me.

Any chance you're in on the weekends? My trip is looking like Friday - Sunday Dec 27-30, with Friday likely booked with meetings. I'd like to meet the man behind the helmet (your avatar here).

I'm not usually, but that weekend's a maybe. Email me before you head out here as a reminder, maybe we can arrange it.

Thanks!

BTW, I'm much better to look at with the helmet ON, trust me. LOL...

Jer

Google has the "Rafael Ridge" name, that was briefly suggested as a "rename", but it didn't go through. Officially, it is "Enswoth".

The Retail Store is currently open 9-6 Mon-Sat, 9-6 Sundays.

Jer

Correction - 11-6 on Sundays… D'oh!

Jer

Jer,

thanks. If I can get business out of the way early enough, I'll stop by on Friday. Either way I'll contact you beforehand.

Yes, please do.

I'll be happy to show you around.

Jer

Archived