TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast - Track Days At Mustang 50Th Las Vegas?

Surfergeek

Got my hotel room booked and went to register for the 50th, but wanted to make sure when I picked a track day / days I was picking the right ones. What days is everyone planning on doing for the track?

Open track is available on Thursday the 17th, Friday the 18th, Saturday the 19th ...

Is the track to be used for the 50th the inner track at the Speedway itself? That would be the track we used at the first Bash in January 2008.

Jim

Jim

No, it is the outside track we used for the Bash in 2009 + 2010 - the old Michael Andretti Driving School track.

MM

Jim

No, it is the outside track we used for the Bash in 2009 + 2010 - the old Michael Andretti Driving School track.

MM

That is good to hear. If it was the inside track, I was going to warn everyone to bring extra brake pads. Remember that nightmare?

Jim

That is good to hear. If it was the inside track, I was going to warn everyone to bring extra brake pads. Remember that nightmare?

Jim

I am booked for Thursday but with the LATE rules they posted for the track I can not run. No roll bar parade lap only for the verts.

• 2 weeks later...

My thought was there will be lots going on for the 17th so I'm planning on the 18th. I haven't registered yet I guess I should do that soon. I do have my room reserved at the MGM though.

Jason what group are you running in? Do you select your group or do they do it for you?

http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/vegas/opentrack.html

Archived