TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Xmas And Still No Gts Branded Accessories!!!

GTH064

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I searched "Shelby GTS" on ebay to find this shirt. I don't particularly like it. I hope Jer has something better.

What really surprised me was the number of GTS brochures and other information being sold. Do people actually pay those prices for something that was initially free?

• 4 weeks later...

Finally sold my GTS so I guess I wont be needing any of those longggggg awaited GTS branded accessories from Shelby!

• 2 weeks later...

Vendor goofed. I spoke to him last week about it, he should be OK now.

Jer

• 4 weeks later...

New GTS shirt available NOW in the Shelby Retail Store:

Jer

gts shirt.jpg

Thanks Jer! Once online, I will pick one up! Unless I can call and order one? Enjoy the Bash this week without stressing out too much, busy man!

That's why I'm working these hours! LOL

Online store soon.

Jer

It's our Grabber Blue GTS, the original 2010+ Widebody Prototype.

Jer

Though a '13, it's still a good look alike for my GTS.

I will order one soon.

Between winter and some mechanical problems the last few months, I just wasn't feeling it, sometimes that happens.

Of course my lead foot did kind of help blow up the MT 82 and break the diff as well.

The GTS is at the shop getting fixed hopefully, the business season is getting less busy, and so I will be feeling it again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it appears my wife will be stationed in the mainland US for her next assignment we are thinking of doing the Shelby Upgraded Interior Package for her GTS. HOWEVER, there was nothing listed for the sand interior except "other interior" and NO GTS logo. What is the plan, if any, to get GTS specific styling parts for our Shelby's??

Interior packages are under review right now.

We have lots of great options, just need the time to get it all set up...

Jer

Since it appears my wife will be stationed in the mainland US for her next assignment we are thinking of doing the Shelby Upgraded Interior Package for her GTS. HOWEVER, there was nothing listed for the sand interior except "other interior" and NO GTS logo. What is the plan, if any, to get GTS specific styling parts for our Shelby's??

Here is the inside of my GTS (with interior upgrade), So GTS logo is available.

IMG_1160_zps65766df6.jpg

SAI_3805_zps245d72f2.jpg

It will get more stuff. Taking Team Shelby in-house, The Bash and our move delayed some activities, but I expect to have more.

Jer

Oh, jeez...

Jer

Here is the inside of my GTS (with interior upgrade), So GTS logo is available.

IMG_1160_zps65766df6.jpg

SAI_3805_zps245d72f2.jpg

This is just awesome. My wife's GTS has the stone interior color. We want to stay with that color and add accents. I'm thinking a race red insert similar to what you did in blue may overwhelm the interior colors in our case. We will have to figure this one out. I noted that you don't have the Shelby center console release button on yours. I've been trying to find these buttons after market since Ford wants $121 for what Roush sells at $35 with no luck. Maybe that will be in future offerings too.

• 1 month later...

Based on Dr Whoovies pics my wife has decided to invest in the GTS interior and placed the order yesterday. The outside of the seats will stone, black insert, red GTS logos, and the Carrol Shelby logos in stone on the headrests. I'll post pics when it's all installed.

• 1 month later...

The interior has finally arrived in Honolulu. Unfortunately we are on travel and won't have it installed for another week or so. One hiccup to the ordering process. My wife's GTS is a daily driver. I made this known when I ordered the interior so that it would be a weekend install. What we got was a installer in Honolulu that only works during the week. When I raised the issue of the car being a DD again and the trouble caused with sending everything to an installer that only works during the week ... no one seemed to care. They've already been paid and there was no sense of urgency (or responsibility) from either the maker of the interior, or the installer, to fix the issue. Reminds me of the challenges I had when I ordered the upgrade for my wife's car and the promises to have the car returned in 60-90 days. WE HAVE YOUR MONEY ... YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!

Archived