TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Xmas And Still No Gts Branded Accessories!!!

GTH064

I've had issues with noise coming from the front passenger side suspension when I make sharp turns pulling out of the garage for months now. I went to my local Ford dealer after informing myself about current Ford Mustang issues in the same area but they blamed it on the fact that the suspension upgrade specifically the front sway was "too big". They made some tightening adjustments on several components but informed me that because it was a Shelby conversion and Shelby parts they could not cover them or take any further action. I'm still looking into it.

As far as Shelby related parts go my only issue is that the GTS faux cap that came with the car has faded or oxidized badly and after finally getting through to the right person (Brian T), I was told I'd have to wait for a replacement because everything is still packaged from the move. I'll keep you posted!

BTW, Did you notice that the GTS was not in the cover shot of the new magazine with the other "Shelbys"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was finally connected with Brian at Shelby Performance Parts after 2 weeks of being forwarded around the company and leaving several messages. He had me email a picture of the cap to him but advised me that all the GTS faux caps were still packaged due to the move. Very understandable, but he was unsure if it could be replaced free of charge. My car has 2100 miles, garage kept and car covered and has never seen rain, manufactural defect if you ask me!

I would love to but I get a notice that you aren't receiving any new emails.

Email, not Private Message.

JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Thanks!

Jer

I was finally connected with Brian at Shelby Performance Parts after 2 weeks of being forwarded around the company and leaving several messages. He had me email a picture of the cap to him but advised me that all the GTS faux caps were still packaged due to the move. Very understandable, but he was unsure if it could be replaced free of charge. My car has 2100 miles, garage kept and car covered and has never seen rain, manufactural defect if you ask me!

I will replace it. No worries.

I appreciate your patience.

Jer

Mine faded within a 1000 miles of using the car. I just figured it some kinds of inexpensive plastic and decided not to pursue getting replacements after what happened on my GT4 wheel/tire order.

Contact me, and I will try to make it right for you.

Jer

Can we talk you into changing policy and offering the GTS faux caps to the 2011-2012 owners too?

If ANYONE needs anything, please call or email me, and I will do my best.

Jer

LOL... thanks for noticing, I appreciate the kind words and support.

Jer

Thanks! Do you recomend any guitar instructors in MA? (sorry wrong forum... you said anything... :) ) I'll send you an e-mail.

But seriously, Many thanks!

My favorite was always Mark Furtado at Ray Mullin Music in Swansea, MA. It's been a few years… Give them a ring, maybe he's still there: 508-676-3900

Jer

I would be happy with a CS race track design for the 10+ faux gas caps. I nrought that one up but no one chimed in in support.

Sorry, I liked that idea - forgot to post back at ya!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

If ANYONE needs anything, please call or email me, and I will do my best.

Jer

Happy New Year Jer!

Any news on the new GTS branded accessories yet? Any news on the faded GTS faux caps? Thanks!

Happy New Year Jer!

Any news on the new GTS branded accessories yet? Any news on the faded GTS faux caps? Thanks!

New GTS shirts any day now… faux caps as soon as we can FIND them!

LOL

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

GTS shirts are on the way, I SWEAR!!!

Just confirmed with the vendor last Friday...

Caps also ASAP...

Jer

Sadly I have to. Crazy medical bills are killing me. It actually ends today on eBay if you want to see how it does. It met my reserve of 38k but hope it does better than that.

Well another useless scumbag on ebay with nothing to do but waste other peoples time was the winning bidder (Plumtree802). I have to wait until tomorrow to relist it. Definitely not what I need at this point in my life!

Well another useless scumbag on ebay with nothing to do but waste other peoples time was the winning bidder (Plumtree802). I have to wait until tomorrow to relist it. Definitely not what I need at this point in my life!

Sorry to hear it! No fun, indeed...

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, someone is selling Shelby GTS T shirts on eBay before Shelby American!

Archived