TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Facebook Photo Contest

WYTSNKE

Hi all,

I just wanted to let folks know that I entered my Shelby GT into the Carroll Shelby Facebook "personalized plates" photo contest, and I'm trying to get as many "Likes" as I can by the end of November.

For those of you with Facebook accounts, my wall (main page) is located here:

https://www.facebook.com/martin.schwirzke

There's a picture of my car along with voting instructions posted towards the top of my wall.

If you have difficulty viewing my wall, here's a direct link to the contest page ... you may have to scroll 6-7 rows down to see my car (WYTSNKE parked in front of the American Shelby headquarters in Las Vegas).

Thanks in advance for each and every vote!

Cheers,

Martin

Thanks for providing a direct link to the top-level contest page.

It's interesting just how many of us missed the "posing" part of the photo contest ("personal plate" somehow became the focal point). I'd say that the Carroll Shelby fan page folks were all too happy to get so many submissions.

My excuse is that I was posing from a distance behind the lens of my camera... :)

Thanks for providing a direct link to the top-level contest page.

It's interesting just how many of us missed the "posing" part of the photo contest ("personal plate" somehow became the focal point). I'd say that the Carroll Shelby fan page folks were all too happy to get so many submissions.

My excuse is that I was posing from a distance behind the lens of my camera... :)

Agreed...I took it to mean my Shelby posing with it's personal plate when I sent the pic of my Hertz in for this. I figured if I had it wrong, the pic just wouldn't have been posted on the contest page. It made it, so I guess it was ok either way. WYTSNKE best of luck on winning.

Archived