TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who is going to the MCA 50th in Vegas?

mrfarmdog

I'll be there for both the bash and the Mustang 50th! :-)

Driving down, there are some others driving too. You want to join us?

I can't make a commitment at this time due to some unknowns on my next work assignment. I am going to be working out of town for the next 6 months. I meet the client on Dec. 2nd for a pre-con meeting to discuss the job. In the coming weeks I will get a grasp on the schedule. I do know that I can not miss more than 1 week of work and that is dependent on if I have someone to cover me. I want to go very bad and may have to fly down due to time constraint reasons.

I can't make a commitment at this time due to some unknowns on my next work assignment. I am going to be working out of town for the next 6 months. I meet the client on Dec. 2nd for a pre-con meeting to discuss the job. In the coming weeks I will get a grasp on the schedule. I do know that I can not miss more than 1 week of work and that is dependent on if I have someone to cover me. I want to go very bad and may have to fly down due to time constraint reasons.

Ok let me know what happens. Hope you can make it.

Ok let me know what happens. Hope you can make it.

I will let you know. My job comes first and I am feeling blessed that I have another assignment to go to. Many many (dozens) people at my place of employment just got laid off due to the lack of incoming construction contracts.

Post up and let's get a list started for our region.

I'm hoping to make the 50th birthday and the Shelby Bash. If I have to pick one, I'll probably hit the birthday. Price of the Bash could determine or influence my decision.

Phill Pollard

Co. Springs, CO (Mountain Region)

I will let you know. My job comes first and I am feeling blessed that I have another assignment to go to. Many many (dozens) people at my place of employment just got laid off due to the lack of incoming construction contracts.

That's no good, glad they found you a spot.

Where do they have you going now? Phoenix again?

That's no good, glad they found you a spot.

Where do they have you going now? Phoenix again?

I am going to be working at the Celilo Converter Station. It has the biggest power line in the world and the longest. Google it, it is pretty interesting. It is a government job. High security required. Operated by the BPA. It's up past The Dalles in Oregon on the Columbia river gorge. To far to drive everyday because of the winter weather and long work hours. 100 miles from my house.

I am going to be working at the Celilo Converter Station. It has the biggest power line in the world and the longest. Google it, it is pretty interesting. It is a government job. High security required. Operated by the BPA. It's up past The Dalles in Oregon on the Columbia river gorge. To far to drive everyday because of the winter weather and long work hours. 100 miles from my house.

Oh that's not too bad, you can get home on the weekends at least..

That will be an interesting place. Should make your hair stand up and gauss your wristwatch :)

Oh that's not too bad, you can get home on the weekends at least..

That will be an interesting place. Should make your hair stand up and gauss your wristwatch :)

Agreed. I am looking forward to a change of scenery and there is a possibility that this job may be worked on a four tens schedule. That would mean 3 day week ends.

Mr Farmer,

Diane and I are in for the full week at Las Vegas. Looking forward to enjoying both events.

I know 3 or 4 of us Northwest TS members are already planing to drive our Shelby's down together.

• 3 weeks later...

Vancouver Island Mustang Club - preliminary road trip schedule:

Friday April 11 - Port Angeles - Eugene Or

Saturday April 12 - Mt Shasta

Sunday April 13 - Fresno via Golden Gate Bridge

Monday - Las Vegas!

Stay tuned if you would like to join us along the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined TS today. Bought a 2014 GT500 in November. I live in Juneau so the dealer is storing it in Ohio until spring. If everything works out right, the wife and I should be in Vegas enjoying the festivities at the speedway. Sounds like a pretty good time.

Archived