TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alterative to Bangastang

jsdeweyusmc

Got tired of getting screwed over by Bangastang and found a great company to work order from. Just received my new battery and brake covers from a company called PCP Parts. Found them on Ebay selling some blue covers http://www.ebay.com/itm/221304669291...84.m1423.l2649 and called them up to check to see if they could do them in my color. Talked with a Chris Cason

Phone: 727-320-3986 Email: Sales@PCPparts.com and was told that they could do them. It only took them about 2 1/1 weeks to have them done. The quality of work is second to none, they look really great. They kept me informed from start to finish. Glad I found them. <DELETED>.com

post-24419-0-70807800-1385224364_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-53847000-1385224365_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-94409800-1385224365_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-55702300-1385224520_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-70807800-1385224364_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-53847000-1385224365_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-94409800-1385224365_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-55702300-1385224520_thumb.jpg

Went to their site and tried to give them some business, but not that many products for my 2008 GT500. Looking for the radiator cover and painted CS side scoops. Don't want to use Bangastang so thinking about ordering the CS side scoops from Ford and having them painted locally.

Thank you Jim for the kind words!

Please know the website is a work in progress, items you do not see that you are interested in please us the contact page. http://mustangpartsfast.com/contact-us/

Since we are not a vendor on this forum I really would like to tread lightly on any type of advertising or pricing. (Moderator please contact me for vendor programs) I will say this, we recently started selling 07-09 GT500 1 piece radiator cover and it will not break the bank. We have an array of mustang parts for ALL years. We do custom paint, hydro-graphics, and powder coating. I hope to help more members in the future.

Thanks

Please know the website is a work in progress, items you do not see that you are interested in please us the contact page. http://mustangpartsfast.com/contact-us/

Since we are not a vendor on this forum I really would like to tread lightly on any type of advertising or pricing. (Moderator please contact me for vendor programs) I will say this, we recently started selling 07-09 GT500 1 piece radiator cover and it will not break the bank. We have an array of mustang parts for ALL years. We do custom paint, hydro-graphics, and powder coating. I hope to help more members in the future.

Thanks

Welcome to Team Shelby. Please contact Robert Lane for vendor questions. His email is robertl@shelbyamerican.com . I am glad to see a alternative for our cars. There is basically no radiator cover options out there these days except the one that is so hard to obtain and costs over half a grand.

One thing that I see as a challenge for a new vendor making the radiator covers for the 2007 - 2009 GT500 is the multiple cut outs required for the multiple choices of cold air intakes. The vendor needs to know the exact template for the different options. My wife has the Ford Racing intake that is the same as the 2008 KR. I have one of the original JLT intakes. I wonder how the new manufacture is going to verify the cut outs ?

Thanks

You are allowed to advertise your products and services here at no cost, provided that they are in the correct section(s).

One thing that I see as a challenge for a new vendor making the radiator covers for the 2007 - 2009 GT500 is the multiple cut outs required for the multiple choices of cold air intakes. The vendor needs to know the exact template for the different options. My wife has the Ford Racing intake that is the same as the 2008 KR. I have one of the original JLT intakes. I wonder how the new manufacture is going to verify the cut outs ?

As for the cutouts the manufacture has already produced the cover and it would be up to the customer to make any type of trimming to fit their vehicle. Jim actually trimmed his battery and master cylinder covers after paint.

Here is a picture of the one piece cover.

eng-000-427.jpg

eng-000-427.jpg

eng-000-427.jpg

2007-2009 SHELBY GT500 One Piece Full-length Radiator Cover is designed to improve the appearance for your engine bay, covering the area above the headlights, leaving you with a factory finish look under the hood. This full-length radiator cover panel is a direct replacement that installs using factory hardware for a very simple 20 minute bolt on installation. The cover panel is made of durable heat resistant material to ensure long product life and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

Proudly manufactured in the USA by CPCmade_in_usa.jpg

Thank you Robert for letting us be a apart of your forum.

So what is the cost of the cover for the 2007 - 2009 with out paint? What is the cost to have it come painted with the stripes painted on it too ?

The cover retails for $259.00 shipped without paint, if you buy the cover from us we will discount the painting cost. Estimates on painting will depend on your paint code.

Adding to Grabbers questions, do you charge for custom cutout such as the engine bay CSM # plate and hood pins? I knew this would not be easy.

We will not offer custom cutouts at this time due to each car being different, if we cutout 100 covers chances are only maybe 50 will fit correct. At this time customers have 2 options: First would be have the cover shipped un-painted to make cutouts (dremel and sand paper) and send to us for paint and we would ship back for free. Second would be to have the cover pre-painted and make cuts after painting such as was the original post from Jim did.

That is a good price. Let me make a suggestion. Possibly you could send a paper template to the customer and the customer could perform the cut out on the paper template and then send it back. Then you could make the cut out and prepare it for paint and paint it. Some customers are not able to perform the cut out on the radiator cover. This is just a suggestion that you might consider.

That is a good price. Let me make a suggestion. Possibly you could send a paper template to the customer and the customer could perform the cut out on the paper template and then send it back. Then you could make the cut out and prepare it for paint and paint it. Some customers are not able to perform the cut out on the radiator cover. This is just a suggestion that you might consider.

This might be possible in the future. Thank you for the suggestion.

Why should it be moved to the 07-09 section when I have a 2013?

The vender should start a new thread topic in the 07-09 section for those owners. Leave this one here for the 13-14 model year owners. I think it is great that Robert / TS is allowing this.

I talked to Chris today and he has a lot more stuff then what is on his web site. If any one is interested in getting any parts for your stang I would give him a call and see if he has what you need. I know you won't get raped like a lot of the sites might do to you.

Archived