TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA 50th Anniversary MORE Program, TS members Vegas

HARALD KELLEY

Gentle reminder for those who have not been to Vegas, especially when out at the speedway. The air in Vegas is dry plus the sun can dehydrate you. That said, bring wide brim hat, sun glasses, sun screen, water and stay hydrated (drink) and even lip balm.

Start your engines!

Harald,

That's good advice in Tahoe as well... :)

IMG_1169_zpscbe339a8.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone

I will be leaving for Palm Springs Saturday morning. I have not heard any more details related to the MORE parking and I will not have my computer just the I phone with me so for now no new information. I assume all details will be in the registration packet. We are MORE Group # 2 and I believe we will get mirror hangers for our cars.

I have not seen a layout so I cannot provide any other details like the Charlotte site which seems better informed. I will be at the parking area early Thursday morning to assist as needed.

I do know your parking credentials will be in your 50th registration packets and they will be available at the host hotel, Mandalay Bay, Island Ballroom. Please visit the MCA "50th Mustang Celebration" Vegas site for additional info on pick up times etc. My last visit the times for Registration pick-up are as follows: 4/16-12pm to 6pm, 4/17-8am to 5pm, 4/18-8am to 5 pm, 4/19-8am to 12pm.

I think everyone received an email addressed to Mustang Nation with info on the trailer parking, location of the Island Ballroom etc. To that end, hope to see you all in Vegas and or at the Bash. Safe travels everyone.

I did reach out to Chris W., my contact for the MORE parking in Vegas one more time and checked if he had any additional information for me to share with TS. Only message shared is "Let them know that we will be waiting for them and that we will leave a light on. :)" So no additional information.

19again (Rich), you guys on the east side are definitely more much informed.

Archived