TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA 50th Anniversary MORE Program, TS members Vegas

HARALD KELLEY

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

For those TS members going to the MCA 50th Mustang Anniversary celebration there will be a M.O.R.E. (Mustang Organization Rallying Enthusiasts) program at both east and west venues.

This MORE program allows for designated parking area for your group or organization. You can come and go as you please but will have designated parking.

◾Minimum of 20 cars

◾Deadline to apply for MORE parking is March 15, 2014

◾Areas are assigned first come first serve.

◾must all be registered for the 50th with minimum of one car each

◾Tent allowed with stipulations of proper anchoring

◾Up close parking to speedway entrance if reserved early

◾Must provide MORE coordinator an excel spread sheet with all persons in group (name address, phone & email)

◾Participates must acknowledge that they are committed to parking in their assigned MORE parking area. A dash card will be provided

I think it would be great if TS participated. We all would have designated parking area for the club and have the flexibility to come and go as we please and don't have to worry about competing for parking.

The link is below to the MORE program power point on the Charlotte Speedway site. Similar program is being planned for Vegas and forthcoming. I have spoken to the MCA MORE program coordinator who has provided me with some direction.

I am willing to start the process on behalf of TS if there is interest for the Vegas venue with MM,Pacific Coast Region Director endorsement. Please chime in if you plan to attend the 50th (must be registered for the 50th and willing to provide the requested information)and are interested/committed to parking in assigned MORE parking area. You can pm me with your info (name address, phone & email) and I will place you on the list. Post #12 has the AKA for those that have responded. Once the list is finalized I will email a copy for your reference minus mailing addreses. I will use this thread for this topic.

If someone wants to take on the east venue I can provide a spread sheet that has been created and other info if you PM me with your email address.

Try this link: http://mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/jpegs/MORE_Program.pdf

Just a gentle bump up. March 15th is the deadline so if you are considering/interested, read this thread and provide me your information as requested. Must be registered for the 50th.

PM sent. Count me in! Just bought my Shelby a couple weeks ago. Been looking around for almost 7 years. A 2012 with 785 miles. I guess I will get to put a few miles on it driving from Houston to Vegas. Anyone else driving up from Houston?

PM sent. Count me in! Just bought my Shelby a couple weeks ago. Been looking around for almost 7 years. A 2012 with 785 miles. I guess I will get to put a few miles on it driving from Houston to Vegas. Anyone else driving up from Houston?

Got it. PM me your mailing address.

Anyone wanting to park with TS in the MORE parking please provide me your info by March 14 so I can finalize the list and get it to MCA on the 15th which is the deadline. See post one and read through this thread for info or visit Mustang 50th web site.

name

mailing address

email

phone

# of cars.

Info should be same as what you used to register for the 50th.

Must be registered for the 50th to park in MORE area.

Thanks.

Harald,

Silversurfer is ready. My spouse and son will be with me as well in the other car. My wife's name is Elizabeth Moore and my son is Vander Moore-Heinen. We may have another 1-2 names on the list who will be riding with us but just the 2 cars for parking. Thank you Sir, can't wait to meet everyone!!

Hi Harald, I was just going over the MORE info on the MCA page, and it said there needs to be at least 1 car and 1 person registered to qualify for the MORE parking. I registered our car, but plan to pay per day the $20 each for my wife and I. Does this qualify me for the program, or do I need to pay the attendance fee for the whole event. We only plan to attend 1 or 2 days so it would be foolish to pay the 100 when it will be 40 or 80 at most. Anyone else have a different interpretation of their statement?

more15.jpg

Jim, per the actual registration for the event:

"Mustang Entry Fee (all days or any part of the Mustang 50th Celebration)…………………………………. $ 50.00
This option is for guests coming only for one or two days, as this option allows the guest to park their Mustang in the Mustang specific parking area and receive a goodie bag. The guest will then need to purchase daily passes for the day(s) they plan to attend the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration."

MORE parking is part of the "Mustang specific parking area", so you should be good. :shoppingcart_:

Jim, per the actual registration for the event:

"Mustang Entry Fee (all days or any part of the Mustang 50th Celebration)…………………………………. $ 50.00

This option is for guests coming only for one or two days, as this option allows the guest to park their Mustang in the Mustang specific parking area and receive a goodie bag. The guest will then need to purchase daily passes for the day(s) they plan to attend the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration."

MORE parking is part of the "Mustang specific parking area", so you should be good. :shoppingcart_:

Thats how I went with it....see how things go! Les/April....c-ya there!

Hi Harald, I was just going over the MORE info on the MCA page, and it said there needs to be at least 1 car and 1 person registered to qualify for the MORE parking. I registered our car, but plan to pay per day the $20 each for my wife and I. Does this qualify me for the program, or do I need to pay the attendance fee for the whole event. We only plan to attend 1 or 2 days so it would be foolish to pay the 100 when it will be 40 or 80 at most. Anyone else have a different interpretation of their statement?

more15.jpg

I am going to say you are good to go. I have sent my list of names I have to date to Steve P. (MCA MORE Coordinator) who verifies that folks are registered and will get your parking information into the packet. If it comes back with an issue I will contact you.

I am going to say you are good to go. I have sent my list of names I have to date to Steve P. (MCA MORE Coordinator) who verifies that folks are registered and will get your parking information into the packet. If it comes back with an issue I will contact you.

Sounds good, thanks Harald!

Hello everyone

Just a gentle reminder for those who may be interested.

Anyone wanting to park with TS in the MORE parking in Vegas please provide me your info by March 14 (5 days left) so I can finalize the list and get it to MCA on the 15th which is the deadline. See post one and read through this thread for info or visit Mustang 50th web site.

I need the following per MCA so do not just send an interest note as that is not sufficient.

name

mailing address

email

phone

# of cars.

Thanks.

For those TS members going to the MCA 50th Mustang Anniversary celebration there will be a M.O.R.E. (Mustang Organization Rallying Enthusiasts) program at both east and west venues.

This MORE program allows for designated parking area for your group or organization. You can come and go as you please but will have designated parking.

◾Minimum of 20 cars

◾Deadline to apply for MORE parking is March 15, 2014

◾Areas are assigned first come first serve.

◾must all be registered for the 50th with minimum of one car each

◾Tent allowed with stipulations of proper anchoring

◾Up close parking to speedway entrance if reserved early

◾Must provide MORE coordinator an excel spread sheet with all persons in group (name address, phone & email)

◾Participates must acknowledge that they are committed to parking in their assigned MORE parking area. A dash card will be provided

I think it would be great if TS participated. We all would have designated parking area for the club and have the flexibility to come and go as we please and don't have to worry about competing for parking.

The link is below to the MORE program power point on the Charlotte Speedway site. Similar program is being planned for Vegas and forthcoming. I have spoken to the MCA MORE program coordinator who has provided me with some direction.

I am willing to start the process on behalf of TS if there is interest for the Vegas venue with MM,Pacific Coast Region Director endorsement. Please chime in if you plan to attend the 50th (must be registered for the 50th and willing to provide the requested information)and are interested/committed to parking in assigned MORE parking area. You can pm me with your info (name address, phone & email) and I will place you on the list. Post #12 has the AKA for those that have responded. Once the list is finalized I will email a copy for your reference. I will use this thread for this topic.

If someone wants to take on the east venue I can provide a spread sheet that has been created and other info if you PM me with your email address.

Try this link: http://mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/jpegs/MORE_Program.pdf

I asked about how to part with TS in Vegas and no one responded.

I asked about how to part with TS in Vegas and no one responded.

Have you PM'd or sent Harald an e-mail? All the info you need is right here in this thread.

Harald, how many are we up to? Including friends, it looks like we will be about 75 strong. We can have our own party and show!

Have you PM'd or sent Harald an e-mail? All the info you need is right here in this thread.

Harald, how many are we up to? Including friends, it looks like we will be about 75 strong. We can have our own party and show!

Just north of 80 cars.

Hello everyone

Anyone wanting to park with TS in the MORE parking in Vegas please provide me your info by March 14 (5 days left) so I can finalize the list and get it to MCA on the 15th which is the deadline. See post one and read through this thread for info or visit Mustang 50th web site.

I need the following per MCA so do not just send an interest note as that is not sufficient.

name

mailing address

email

phone

# of cars.

Thanks.

Gentle bump. Please see the text in RED. Thanks.

Im so confused is there a bazillion events going on at once... can someone break it down for the short bus kid.... I bought my shelby bash tickets... I got my hotel reservation in palm springs... reservation made at south point hotel and spa, and need to register for the MCA so I can do the track day event am I missing anything else? Ill be at every event I can make from the 13th in palm springs to the 17-18th in Vegas. One question hopefully someone can help with... I notice on the track day events a SA5 or SA10 helmet is required.... I cant seem to find the reference for this. I have several DOT/SNELL helmets but dont see anything SA5 or 10...

Im so confused is there a bazillion events going on at once... can someone break it down for the short bus kid.... I bought my shelby bash tickets... I got my hotel reservation in palm springs... reservation made at south point hotel and spa, and need to register for the MCA so I can do the track day event am I missing anything else? Ill be at every event I can make from the 13th in palm springs to the 17-18th in Vegas. One question hopefully someone can help with... I notice on the track day events a SA5 or SA10 helmet is required.... I cant seem to find the reference for this. I have several DOT/SNELL helmets but dont see anything SA5 or 10...

"I/We acknowledge that the inspection of my helmet by Track Guys LLC, and /or the Mustang Club of America (MCA) is for the sole purpose of determining whether my helmet meets the minimum standards of the Snell Memorial Foundation SA2005 or SA2010. It appears from a visual inspection to contain the appropriate Snell rating sticker, and to be capable of meeting those standards at the present time. "

Got this from the Helmet form

http://mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/jpegs/MCA_50_Las_Vegas_helmet_form.doc

Hello everyone

name

mailing address

email

phone

# of cars.

Thanks.

Harald,

Just finished registering, sorry for the late notice. I'll email you the information for MORE.

Thanks for your effort!!!

John

Archived