TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA 50th Anniversary MORE Program, TS members Vegas

HARALD KELLEY

For MORE information for Charlotte, please contact Rich Michaels (19again)

Glad to see east is moving forward. I have a spread sheet already created that I can send him if he needs one with all the MCA information they need. email is hgk5400@aol.com

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harald,

Is there a limit on the number of vehicles you can reserve space for?

Thanks Jim for the inquiry. From MCA staff: "We can easily accommodate several hundred cars in the MORE area. Right now there are only two groups for Vegas. Team Shelby and Mustangs Northwest out of Washington state".

• 4 weeks later...

I read about the 50th Annv. events that in Charlotte they're doing drag racing and road racing so what kind of racing will there be in Las Vegas? Lets see, go to Charlotte or Vegas, hmm tuff decision

I read about the 50th Annv. events that in Charlotte they're doing drag racing and road racing so what kind of racing will there be in Las Vegas? Lets see, go to Charlotte or Vegas, hmm tuff decision

39 I think going to Charlotte is the way to go! I know SAI will put all their effort in Vegas but personally Charlotte will have the numbers over Vegas. Wherever you go make sure you do the MORE Program and I hope you pick Charlotte and meet you their.

39 I think going to Charlotte is the way to go! I know SAI will put all their effort in Vegas but personally Charlotte will have the numbers over Vegas. Wherever you go make sure you do the MORE Program and I hope you pick Charlotte and meet you their.

I was at the 35th at Charlotte and that facility is horrible! Vegas has so much more to do plus better weather in April and the farther I get away from some of the MCA people the better. Haven't decided yet

• 2 weeks later...

Have a couple of mustang friends that aren't Team Shelby members. Can they still sign up for the MORE parking?

Definitely! Get me their info and I will put them on the list.

Just realized this is the Vegas MORE Program, sorry Harald. :doh:

I would like to share the Vegas MORE list with those who will have signed up. This allows an easy reference for attendees to keep in touch during and after the 50th. Much like what is done with the Shelby Bash each year. I will redact the home/mailing address and only share the following:

Name

Screen name if TS member

Email address

Cell phone

# of cars

By opting in to this, you would allow me to distribute your contact info (minus mailing/home address) to the other attendees who participate. I will email everyone once the list is final and prior to doing this to see if anyone objects. Those that may object I will redact their info for the informal networking contact list. MCA has to have the info provided.

I have to provide the MORE list to MCA staff by March 15 so early March I will reach out to everyone via email about this. No need to respond now as I prefer to do this via email.

WOW, this is post 50 in this thread by h0050. I know, so what :)

Thanks.

I would like to share the Vegas MORE list with those who will have signed up. This allows an easy reference for attendees to keep in touch during and after the 50th. Much like what is done with the Shelby Bash each year. I will redact the home/mailing address and only share the following:

Name Erik Jensen

Screen name if TS member ejrail

Email address erikj2940@yahoo.com

Cell phone 801-232-5214

# of cars one

By opting in to this, you would allow me to distribute your contact info (minus mailing/home address) to the other attendees who participate. I will email everyone once the list is final and prior to doing this to see if anyone objects. Those that may object I will redact their info for the informal networking contact list. MCA has to have the info provided.

I have to provide the MORE list to MCA staff by March 15 so early March I will reach out to everyone via email about this. No need to respond now as I prefer to do this via email.

Thanks.

Name Erik Jensen

Screen name if TS member ejrail

Email address erikj2940@yahoo.com

Cell phone 801-232-5214

# of cars one

Thanks.

Sent you a PM. Need your mailing address for MCA. Do not post just PM me.

Hello 50th Anniversary MORE participants.

I sent a draft list to MCA staff. There are 12 on the list that there information provided for the MORE list does not match up or are not registered for the 50th. You have to be registered for the 50th to participate.

I will be reaching out via email and phone to verify the information. If you are not registered there is only 33 days left.

Edit: Connected with everyone. Looks like most just haven't registered. 33 days left and MORE list must be finalized and sent to MCA by March 15th.

Not a bad idea to check your registration with MCA. They use a third party to process stuff. I’m fully registered yet they showed me not for some reason.

Harald you should have received my confirmation number and other info.

Not a bad idea to check your registration with MCA. They use a third party to process stuff. I’m fully registered yet they showed me not for some reason.

Harald you should have received my confirmation number and other info.

Andy, MCA verifies the list. I will be sending an updated list with new folks added in about a week or so. Those that still show as not registered, I will advise. I do agree, folks should double check and confirm if they are registered.

If I did not contact you via email or phone, your are good to go.

Andy, MCA verifies the list. I will be sending an updated list with new folks added in about a week or so. Those that still show as not registered, I will advise. I do agree, folks should double check and confirm if they are registered.

If I did not contact you via email or phone, your are good to go.

Thank you Harald for taking the point on this. We appreciate it! :clapping:

For those TS members going to the MCA 50th Mustang Anniversary celebration there will be a M.O.R.E. (Mustang Organization Rallying Enthusiasts) program at both east and west venues.

This MORE program allows for designated parking area for your group or organization. You can come and go as you please but will have designated parking.

◾Minimum of 20 cars

◾Deadline to apply for MORE parking is March 15, 2014

◾Areas are assigned first come first serve.

◾must all be registered for the 50th with minimum of one car each

◾Tent allowed with stipulations of proper anchoring

◾Up close parking to speedway entrance if reserved early

◾Must provide MORE coordinator an excel spread sheet with all persons in group (name address, phone & email)

◾Participates must acknowledge that they are committed to parking in their assigned MORE parking area. A dash card will be provided

I think it would be great if TS participated. We all would have designated parking area for the club and have the flexibility to come and go as we please and don't have to worry about competing for parking.

The link is below to the MORE program power point on the Charlotte Speedway site. Similar program is being planned for Vegas and forthcoming. I have spoken to the MCA MORE program coordinator who has provided me with some direction.

I am willing to start the process on behalf of TS if there is interest for the Vegas venue with MM,Pacific Coast Region Director endorsement. Please chime in if you plan to attend the 50th (must be registered for the 50th and willing to provide the requested information)and are interested/committed to parking in assigned MORE parking area. You can pm me with your info (name address, phone & email) and I will place you on the list. Post #12 has the AKA for those that have responded. Once the list is finalized I will email a copy for your reference. I will use this thread for this topic.

If someone wants to take on the east venue I can provide a spread sheet that has been created and other info if you PM me with your email address.

Try this link: http://mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/jpegs/MORE_Program.pdf

Hello everyone. Just bumping up this thread. Please read this thread for details. If you are registered for the 50th and want to participate in the MORE Program at the Vegas venue provide the requested information via a PM or email me at hgk5400@aol.com

I will be sending the list to MCA for a second review to insure all I have now are registered next week. Those that are not registered or discrepancy, I will contact you via email. You have to be registered for the 50th to participate so information provided to me should be the same as what was provided for 50th registration at it will be cross referenced by MCA staff. The final final list and deadline is March 15 so do not wait to long.

For MORE information for Charlotte, please contact Rich Michaels (19again) Here is the thread: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/83496-50th-mustang-anniversary-in-charlotte/

Archived