TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Shelby GT500 Production

robertlane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

Hi Team Shelby and Madlock, my wife and I ordered our GT500 and took delivery may of 2013. We LOVE it and are now curious how rare it is in its odly configuration. We have seen that on the Ford Performance Group production numbers that there are 1656 black coupes, which 279 have stripe delete. 178 of them with the 820A premium painted aluminum wheels. 31 with smokers package, and lastly 25 with front license plate holder. Can you please help us find out how rare ours is? Our car is a 2014, black coupe, stripe delete, 820A car with the ONLY option is Shaker Pro. No car cover, front plate, navigation, recaros, glass roof and no smokers package. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We would like to narrow it down from 178 to see how many are exact to our car. Thank you in advance

• 3 weeks later...

post-40741-0-77914700-1418700670_thumb.jpg

Relative newcomer here guys. Finally getting back to my roots after working and moving around the country the past 35yrs. First new car from the factory was a 1969 Boss 302, yellow with black strips, rear sport slats. Ran it for 10 months then ordered a new 1970 Mach 1 428SCJ. Wish I had both of them back. Nostalgia finally got the best of me and ordered this baby back in January 2013, arrived in May 2013. (Sorry about the small pic?) Only 1200 miles on it - guess I would rather shine on it and look at it than drive it. Yeah I know, that's a lie.

Question for this esteemed group - where can I write to get the production info for mine i.e., how many made overall and then specific info to mine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!

Relative newcomer here guys. Finally getting back to my roots after working and moving around the country the past 35yrs. First new car from the factory was a 1969 Boss 302, yellow with black strips, rear sport slats. Ran it for 10 months then ordered a new 1970 Mach 1 428SCJ. Wish I had both of them back. Nostalgia finally got the best of me and ordered this baby back in January 2013, arrived in May 2013. (Sorry about the small pic?) Only 1200 miles on it - guess I would rather shine on it and look at it than drive it. Yeah I know, that's a lie.

Question for this esteemed group - where can I write to get the production info for mine i.e., how many made overall and then specific info to mine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!

Welcome and congrats on a great collection of toys!

Info specific to individual cars is hard to come by, but I posted a summary of available documentation here. Another (free) source is this thread, where '07-'14 production numbers are available.

Dont bother getting the build sheet its useless just a dup of window sticker

I tend to agree, though I've seen reports of them being LESS ACCURATE than window stickers (i.e., actually containing erroneous information).

Unfortunately, YMMV with ALL the available documentation I listed.

• 3 months later...

Archived