TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is this legit?

hydroz

Obviously the price is not right. Have you tried to call the seller? I'm guessing his phone is ringing off the hook. Is that a valid phone number?

If that were legit, I'm sure that somebody would be there with cash in hand within an hour of being posted!

Since the seller states: "I am not going to list everything on the car because if you are looking at it you know what it is" then it is clear that the add is a mistake or no, it is not real. If the number does not work, the add is not real. Clearly, that car would sell within no time at almost double the price.

I'm sure others will chime in, but that picture has been circulated from autotrader, ebay, and other websites and is clearly a scam. Last we saw, the car was in Eastern NC and now in China Grove just above Charlotte.

• 1 month later...

I just got am email michaelgclassics.com about this car. I gave them a call for the vin# and they are getting better. The vin does come back to an 08 KR just not the right one.

The vin he gave me is for a black KR not the silver one they have pictured.

The guy I talked to said, in broken English, they are selling it on consignment and do not have the car on the lot.

I just got am email michaelgclassics.com about this car. I gave them a call for the vin# and they are getting better. The vin does come back to an 08 KR just not the right one.

The vin he gave me is for a black KR not the silver one they have pictured.

The guy I talked to said, in broken English, they are selling it on consignment and do not have the car on the lot.

yep if ya send him a check for $1000 and you SS# he'll get ya the pictures and start the paperwork....

Archived