TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Holiday Charity Cruise / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-7-13

SVT NAJA

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful Day Thanks to everyone !!!! Jim thanks again for putting in all the work to make these happen !!!

Here's a link to a video I made on You Tube Enjoy !!!

Wonderful Day Thanks to everyone !!!! Jim thanks again for putting in all the work to make these happen !!!

Great Job.....I enjoyed it....Thanks....

Mike,

Terrific video!!!

Great having you and Sharmy (and Tom) riding shotgun again from Concord. Best of the Holiday's to you both!

Jim

Mike, great video! It was a pleasure meeting you and Sharmy and cruising to Saratoga with you and Jim. Tell Sharmy she's gotta drive "her Shelby" and "when it doubt, gas it!" Ha!

Tom

Tom,

I'm glad you could join us this past Saturday. Nice to know there are a few of us out here in CoCoCounty. See you at the next TS-PCR event!

Jim

To all of you who attended our TS-PCR Charity Cruise this past Saturday, I wanted to share an e-mail I received today from the LPFCH...

Dear Team Shelby,

I cannot thank you enough for braving the weather to attend the Charity Cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital this past weekend! For young patients unable to go home for the holidays to be with their family and friends, a simple holiday gift can make all the difference in the world.

The donation of gift cards allow our staff to pick personalized gifts for each patient based on their interests and hobbies and create a more meaningful holiday experience. Additionally, many of our patient families cannot afford to buy gifts for their family at the holidays, so gift cards are also distributed to the parents to empower them to purchase gifts for their children. Thanks to Team Shelby, you've made this all possible. Your generosity will ensure that our patients have a wonderful holiday season, and I can't thank you enough!

Best,

Rachel Hochstetler

Assistant Director, Children's Fund

Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health

To all of you who attended our TS-PCR Charity Cruise this past Saturday, I wanted to share an e-mail I received today from the LPFCH...

Dear Team Shelby,

I cannot thank you enough for braving the weather to attend the Charity Cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital this past weekend! For young patients unable to go home for the holidays to be with their family and friends, a simple holiday gift can make all the difference in the world.

The donation of gift cards allow our staff to pick personalized gifts for each patient based on their interests and hobbies and create a more meaningful holiday experience. Additionally, many of our patient families cannot afford to buy gifts for their family at the holidays, so gift cards are also distributed to the parents to empower them to purchase gifts for their children. Thanks to Team Shelby, you've made this all possible. Your generosity will ensure that our patients have a wonderful holiday season, and I can't thank you enough!

Best,

Rachel Hochstetler

Fantastic

Dear Team Shelby,

Best,

Rachel Hochstetler

That is FANTASTIC! :grouphug:

Wish I could've been there.

And to Mr. Coenen, :clapping: for making it all happen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived