TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Holiday Charity Cruise / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-7-13

SVT NAJA

Post up if you're interested in joining us for a local Team Shelby pre-Christmas cruise. We’ve done this run for the past several years and had a great time (see :camera: link below). This event will include a charity component in cooperation with the CSF. Our planned route is a 59 mile run from Saratoga to the Half Moon Bay harbor for lunch at the popular Half Moon Bay Brewing Company http://www.hmbbrewingco.com/. This route has a great variety of curves, twisties, straightaways and elevation changes for spirited cruising. Join us for a great cause and what will most likely be the last local cruise of the season. Keep your fingers crossed for fair weather on the 7th*. See you then!

Jim

Here is where we'll be meeting in Saratoga. Let's plan on arriving around 9:30am and we'll head out at 10:00am.

14400 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 (behind the 76 Gas Station). There's a Starbucks across the street!

Here are the Google satellite and street view images of this location:

http://maps.google.c...8,0.002401&z=19

http://maps.google.c...=12,304.85,,0,0

(Note: You can zoom and pan left / right using the controls in the upper left)

Here is a Google map of the proposed route we'll be taking pending final approvals:

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=14400+Big+Basin+Way,+Saratoga,+CA+95070&daddr=Lucile+Packard+Children%E2%80%99s+Hospital,+Palo+Alto+to:17288+Skyline+Boulevard,+Woodside,+CA+to:Hwy+1,+San+Gregorio,+CA+to:Half+Moon+Bay+Brewing+Company,+Capistrano+Road,+Half+Moon+Bay,+CA&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=37.259035,-122.032386&sspn=0.016019,0.033023&geocode=FRuHOAId_u65-CnBKerh3UqOgDGGIwEl-YP4yw%3BFd07OwId-sG3-CHcwBpLgprScSk1HvpFzaSPgDHcwBpLgprScQ%3BFbF5OgIdzmC2-CkpxXyA2KWPgDGLY0YaQRJwPQ%3BFXCGOQIdgFW0-CETynLj6dDfFylXj-nZfQiPgDETynLj6dDfFw%3BFYhDPAIdqwSz-CGnu0gyPrafECn7qKPkyXOPgDGnu0gyPrafEA&oq=Half+moon+bay+brew&gl=us&mra=ls&t=m&z=12

Here are some :camera: from last year’s cruise: http://photos.nowplaying.tv/Lifein2012/2012-Team-Shelby-Pre-Christmas/i-xvBQBNt Thanks Jason!

And a video clip of Santa trying to fill a wish…

Team Shelby members attending the cruise:

1. SVT NAJA
  2. MMcGuirk
  3. Albino500
  4. Fat Boss
  5. redneckgt +2
  6. badwolf +1 B2F
  7. Surfergeek
  8. TClark24CP
  9. Bookwyrm +1
  10. itowem +1
  11. ShelbyTom +1
  12. One More Car
  13. Sleeeker +1
  14. Ufnavy06 BMO
  15. Shelby BMO
  16. Roger & Laura NC/SAAC
  17. Ray Banks NC/SAAC

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renee and I had a great time last year. We are looking forward to attending this year’s event. Let us know if you are having a start point at Sun Valley this year.

Thank you Jim for putting this together. :clapping:

Renee and Mike

Mike,

I'll get you and Renee posted up and we'll plan on meeting at Sun Valley about 8am.

Jim

We are in depending on weather.

Aggie,

Looking forward to having you and Scott on the cruise. We'll plan a Bernal stop.

Although we really need some significant rain, dry weather is the long term forecast. Might as well enjoy it!

Jim

Aggie,

Looking forward to having you and Scott on the cruise. We'll plan a Bernal stop.

Although we really need some significant rain, dry weather is the long term forecast. Might as well enjoy it!

Jim

Absolutely!!

Hey Jim put me down + 2 ( Kathy and Thunker) Lookin forward to the charity componet, and chasing KP in the TWISTYS :peelout::bliss:

Jim,

You're down! I think that everyone will enjoy the charity aspect of our cruise. More on this will follow from the CSF. Can't wait to see the hounds chasing KP... :)

JC

:drop:

Hey ! I pulled over immediately when the Oregon State Police came after me on the way up to Grabberfest . The officer even said to me that he was glad that I didn't take off because he knew that he wouldn't have been able to keep pace. redneckgt can testify ! Even Grabber can tell ya that he and I just kept it "spirited" on the mountain .

Can I get a witness

Hey ! I pulled over immediately when the Oregon State Police came after me on the way up to Grabberfest . The officer even said to me that he was glad that I didn't take off because he knew that he wouldn't have been able to keep pace. redneckgt can testify ! Even Grabber can tell ya that he and I just kept it "spirited" on the mountain .

Can I get a witness

HeHeHeHe............. I'll be your witness GOOD buddy :hysterical2: I can honestly say that everything that KP said is true......................I even have some pic's to prove it.

This is where we got stopped and KP SO nicely pulled over........post-37474-0-70249900-1384495378_thumb.jpg Notice the Oregon state Sheriff that took alot longer to stop than us. :spiteful: Probably becouse the Shelby GT500 has FAR superior brakes than the Dodge Charger.

And in this shot KP Volunteered to get a full body search if it would reduce the fine............post-37474-0-16295500-1384495874_thumb.jpg :thumbsup: Needless to say It didn't work and He got the ticket and traffic school..... Oh and he MADE a new friend in Oregon........ :wub: Thanks Officer for not giving it to him to bad.... :victory: I gota go I think I might have let too much out of the Bag :shift:

post-37474-0-70249900-1384495378_thumb.jpg

post-37474-0-16295500-1384495874_thumb.jpg

Archived