TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Holiday Charity Cruise / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-7-13

SVT NAJA

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot make it but made a $20.00 donation. I can also provide a few toys if necessary.

Harald,

Thanks for supporting the CSF. We'll be offering the Shelby ornaments here in NorCal to those who attend the TS-PCR Holiday Cruise on the 7th. Catch you on the next one!

Jim

Harald,

Thanks for supporting the CSF. We'll be offering the Shelby ornaments here in NorCal to those who attend the TS-PCR Holiday Cruise on the 7th. Catch you on the next one!

Jim

Jim, you always do a great job and pay attention to detail. :thumbsup:

Me and my wife are good to go for the 7th. We'll be in SoCal on the 14th and planning to drop by Shelby's for the holiday fest and toy drive.

Tom,

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to having you and your wife joining us for the day. See you on the 7th!

Jim

Hi Jim,

April and I are hoping to make it this year. We might get stuck in SF because of a work event, but would at least try to catch you on the road.

-- Les

Les,

I'll post you and April to our list and hope you can join us enroute at these approximate times/locations:

1. 10:00 am - Saratoga
  2. 10:30 am - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital - Stanford
  3. 11:15 am - Alice's (top of Hwy 84)
  4. 12:00 noon - Half Moon Bay Brewing Co.

See you on the 7th!

Jim

Les,

I'll post you and April to our list and hope you can join us enroute at these approximate times/locations:

1. 10:00 am - Saratoga
  2. 10:30 am - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital - Stanford
  3. 11:15 am - Alice's (top of Hwy 84)
  4. 12:00 noon - Half Moon Bay Brewing Co.

See you on the 7th!

Jim

Jim,

The timeline seems tight, but a stop at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital?

This should be nice.

Can we get more details?

Jim,

The timeline seems tight, but a stop at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital?

This should be nice.

Can we get more details?

Tom,

I'm waiting for one more e-mail message on Monday, but plans call for a 20 minute stop and donation drop-off w/photo-op at LPCH. We'll still be offering the Shelby ornaments at HMBBC, but like the CSF event in SoCal on the 14th, the LPCH stop is intended to provide donations to truly needy children in our own region. More to follow on Monday...

Jim

Great addition to the normal plan Jim! I'll make sure I have a bunch of new toys to bring.

Andy

Andy,

For the sake of flexibility (due to patient age and gender differences), the LPCH folks have requested gift cards. They are sending me a list tomorrow of preferred retailers, although I know "Toys R Us" is welcome. Cash and check donations are welcome too! lol

I'll will prepare several wrapped and ribboned gift boxes to hold the gift cards when we hand them over to the LPCH representative during a photo-op. More to follow tomorrow.

Jim

Santa and his elves are busy this time of year, but I think for TS-PCR members, there's a good chance he'll drop by with his supercharged Shelby sleigh.

Welll sorry to disappoint anyone but Santa wont make this one (at least not me). Hopefully next year when I have the time off built up. But if anyone is interested as to what I will be doing go online to the Santa Cruz Sentinel for today 11/24/13 on the front page and you will see a pic of me at work citing a guy in Downtown SC. I think this is the first year I will have missed this since Jim started it. Have fun. Brad

Welll sorry to disappoint anyone but Santa wont make this one (at least not me). Hopefully next year when I have the time off built up. But if anyone is interested as to what I will be doing go online to the Santa Cruz Sentinel for today 11/24/13 on the front page and you will see a pic of me at work citing a guy in Downtown SC. I think this is the first year I will have missed this since Jim started it. Have fun. Brad

WHAAAAAT???? NO SANTA Brad !!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Andy,

For the sake of flexibility (due to patient age and gender differences), the LPCH folks have requested gift cards. They are sending me a list tomorrow of preferred retailers, although I know "Toys R Us" is welcome. Cash and check donations are welcome too! lol

I'll will prepare several wrapped and ribboned gift boxes to hold the gift cards when we hand them over to the LPCH representative during a photo-op. More to follow tomorrow.

Jim

OK sounds great Jim.

Brad,

We're going to miss you this year!

I don't know if there is anyone who could fill Santa Brad's black boots. We'll have to keep our candy canes crossed for next year. Have a great Christmas and New Year's.

Jim

Archived