TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAVE the date - April 14th-16th Las Vegas NV - 2014 BASH

MMcGuirk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have already registered the K Code for the Mustang 50th Birthday..................thinking I need to change that to the SS or 40th now for the Bash.

OK Dan, you forced me into it. I'll go out of my way and drive the SS to Vegas for you so you can have the K Code there too.... :shift:

Dan

Definitely want to do the poker run again that's always fun. I hope the car show will still be a part of the bash this year, considering the 50th event is not a judged event. The award I got from the Shelby 50th was a huge honor and would love to have that chance again. Maybe a fun scavenger hunt again?

any idea what time the drive from California to LV will begin on Moday?

and will California starting point be the same hotel as last year?

working on flights and hotels now

thanks

Pat

I was really honored by how much everyone enjoyed the Shelby Run last year, so we are not going mess with success.

Given we can get the right deal, we will repeat the formula - car show, raffle, get together at Caddyshack Sunday night. Repeat the route to LV Monday morning (with a few surprises).

We had a blast last year.

Stay tuned and we will roll out the details ASAP.

Thank you

MM

:-(

Wonder if I can change all my reservations from Charlotte

I told you Vegas was the place to be. All the cool people will be there.

I will check with Ron Bramlett and see if Charlotte registrations can be switched to Las Vegas.

OK Dan, you forced me into it. I'll go out of my way and drive the SS to Vegas for you so you can have the K Code there too.... :shift:

Dan

But who'll drive your Shelby?. I know, Erica :love_shower: .................she loves Vegas and cool cars. :victory:

I was really honored by how much everyone enjoyed the Shelby Run last year, so we are not going mess with success.

Given we can get the right deal, we will repeat the formula - car show, raffle, get together at Caddyshack Sunday night. Repeat the route to LV Monday morning (with a few surprises).

Thank you

MM

:clapping:

Thank you

MM

Michael, the event in PS and cruise was awesome. :rating:

Looking forward to doing it again for 14.

And yes, completely worth the drive from Vegas the day before.

Just hope I can avoid the broken windshield this year. :swear:

Thank you

MM

The past 2 years the Shelby run has been fantastic! I'm definitely looking forward to another great event in 2014!

Too bad about the late notice: Lisa and I are booked for the 16th at the Mbay and Non refundable for 12th-15th in PS. Oh well just gives you guys a two day head start. No worries we will catch up quick. See y'all on the 16th.

Glen

Already booked Charlotte and Paid. Bummer, this came too late.

I met with the 50th committee and it looks like you will hopefully be able to swap registrations. We are working out a fix for it.

Jim, you are welcome to convoy with us. At this point we have 4 trailers going, two in our group may not trailer so I don't expect them to convoy with us. We will probably leave Livermore around 4:30am on Tuesday unless plans change and we leave earlier, Sunday or Monday.

Aggie

At this time I'm gonna say that works for us. Most likely meet up with you on I-5.

Ok cool. I'll get in touch with you first part of April and we can work out the details. Are you staying at Mandalay Bay?

:)

Not a problem for the guests to change their registration from Charlotte to

Las Vegas. Please have each guest that wished to make such a change send an

email to admin@mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com with their request. The

Charlotte registrar will make the change and then confirm the change with

the guest.

No track, it does not make sense to compete with the 50th Anniversary plans.

They have LVMS' outside road course and drag strip booked for 4/17 - 4/20. Jeff Lacina and the Trackguys are running it, so it will be very "Bash-like"

Where can I get information on the (MCA?) 50th BD?

This sounds like it could be a good time (Bash + 50th).

Phill

Archived