TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAVE the date - April 14th-16th Las Vegas NV - 2014 BASH

MMcGuirk

Put in for the time off and get permission from the spouse......

The details are being worked out and will be rolled out as soon as they are finalized.

These dates allow you to enjoy the 7th Shelby Las Vegas Bash and participate in the MCA 50th Anniversary without missing a thing!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike,

So the Bash (14-16) will just blend into the 50th (16-20) ?

Can't wait to see the details. I hope MB will let me add some more days on the front end since I already made reservations for the 50th.

Yes

"Put in for the time off and get permission from the spouse......

The details are being worked out and will be rolled out as soon as they are finalized.

These dates allow you to enjoy the 7th Shelby Las Vegas Bash and participate in the MCA 50th Anniversary without missing a thing!"

Mike,

So the Bash (14-16) will just blend into the 50th (16-20) ?

Can't wait to see the details. I hope MB will let me add some more days on the front end since I already made reservations for the 50th.

Correct, Bash activities will end before 50th activities begin Wednesday afternoon of the 16th.

Good thing I will be there already! :-)

~ Linda

Will TS consider the M.O.R.E. program for a designated parking area during the 50th since many TS members will be attending the Bash and roll into 50th?

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/79822-mustang-50th-anniversary-las-vagas-motor-speedway/

This MORE program allows for designated parking area for your group or organization. You can come and go as you please but will have designated parking.

• Minimum of 20 cars
  • Deadline to apply for MORE parking is March 15, 2014
  • Areas are assigned first come first serve.
  • must all be registered for the 50th with minimum of one car each
  • Tent allowed with stipulations of proper anchoring
  • Up close parking to speedway entrance if reserved early
  • Must provide MORE coordinator an excel spread sheet with all persons in group (name address, phone & email)
  • Participates must acknowledge that they are committed to parking in their assigned MORE parking area. A dash card will be provided

Contact Information

Steve Prewitt

email gtpony94@aol.com

706 830-8613 do not call after 8pm eastern

I think it would be great if TS or Pacific Coast Region participated. We all would have designated parking area for the club and have the flexibility to come and go as we please and don't have to worry about parking. We can fly the Team Shelby colors.

Here is a link to the MORE program on the Charlotte Speedway site. http://mustang50thbi...Program_PP.pptx Similar program is being planned for Vegas and forthcoming

The Mustang 50th already has a track component, so we're focusing on OTHER cool stuff we can do. We've got a few great things in mind, but we'll hear new ideas, of course!

Jer

The Mustang 50th already has a track component, so we're focusing on OTHER cool stuff we can do. We've got a few great things in mind, but we'll hear new ideas, of course!

Jer

So Jer, your stating that there will NOT be a track event at the Bash this year ?

Track days? What type of events can we expect? Happy this doesn't conflict with the Texas Mile this year!

No track, it does not make sense to compete with the 50th Anniversary plans.

They have LVMS' outside road course and drag strip booked for 4/17 - 4/20. Jeff Lacina and the Trackguys are running it, so it will be very "Bash-like"

So Jer, your stating that there will NOT be a track event at the Bash this year ?

No track, it does not make sense to compete with the 50th Anniversary plans.

They have LVMS' outside road course and drag strip booked for 4/17 - 4/20. Jeff Lacina and the Trackguys are running it, so it will be very "Bash-like"

Already booked at Mandalay Bay for the 50th. I thought we were leaving Monday for some reason. We are leaving on Tuesday. We'll have to see if everyone wants to alter our schedule.

We are also leaving Tuesday April 15th, AM. Would like to get to LV sometime between 1- 5pm.

We are also leaving Tuesday April 15th, AM. Would like to get to LV sometime between 1- 5pm.

Jim, you are welcome to convoy with us. At this point we have 4 trailers going, two in our group may not trailer so I don't expect them to convoy with us. We will probably leave Livermore around 4:30am on Tuesday unless plans change and we leave earlier, Sunday or Monday.

Aggie

The plan is for MM to have his normal pre event on Sunday-Monday with the drive to LV to start the Bash on Monday. I'm sure he'll chime in here on his plans. So the main drive from CA to LV will be on Monday. The current thoughts are for the extended poker run to start Tuesday AM. Just to help some of you guys planning, may want to try and make it Monday.

Archived