TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Shipping From SPP November 13-20!

Jer

Attention:

We are moving the Shelby Performance Parts warehouse to the Las Vegas Strip November 13-20 and will not be able to ship online orders. Please plan your purchases accordingly and we look forward to serving you from our new updated facility on November 21st!

Jer

Attention:

We are moving the Shelby Performance Parts warehouse to the Las Vegas Strip November 13-20 and will not be able to ship online orders. Please plan your purchases accordingly and we look forward to serving you from our new updated facility on November 21st!

Jer

ACK! Well there's my answer to your 'projected' GO date.

Looks like I won't be driving my GT500 there!

Phill

This has nothing to do with any "Grand Opening". That's when we start shipping again, that's all. Our GO date is still up in the air.

Jer

This has nothing to do with any "Grand Opening". That's when we start shipping again, that's all. Our GO date is still up in the air.

Jer

Ohhh, okay. Cool!

Think...."Summer"! <grin>

Phill (bash?)

When I read the subject line I thought it said no shipping charge. What a disappointment when I read it correctly.

Me too! <LOL>

Phill

Attention:

Jer

Jer, enjoy your ride through the transition. Exciting times an your smack dab in the middle. :)

So does this mean no pre-moving sale??? :-(

We've still got plans for a few different sales… Stay tuned...

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm how about a moving sale.

Ummmmmm It's all moved already.

Jer

There has been an AMAZING amount of labor and focus from all the departments in the company. We have 18 wheelers, dualies with trailers, box trucks, everything we own running all day long, every day, just to get the move done ASAP. I have a team of people building the retail store with me (the same company I worked with at Guitar Center for many years), plus every Shelby employee pitching in wherever and whenever needed. The guy who does rear gears and diffs is helping the graphics department and the carpenters, and driving shipments to the new HQ. The master Cobra builder who's running forklifts. Vice Presidents hammering nails and turning wrenches. It's a true company effort, everyone's digging in.

Jer

There has been an AMAZING amount of labor and focus from all the departments in the company. We have 18 wheelers, dualies with trailers, box trucks, everything we own running all day long, every day, just to get the move done ASAP. I have a team of people building the retail store with me (the same company I worked with at Guitar Center for many years), plus every Shelby employee pitching in wherever and whenever needed. The guy who does rear gears and diffs is helping the graphics department and the carpenters, and driving shipments to the new HQ. The master Cobra builder who's running forklifts. Vice Presidents hammering nails and turning wrenches. It's a true company effort, everyone's digging in.

Jer

That's what a fantastic team of employees do.......pull together and get it done. :salute:

Archived