TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Be Part Of Shelby American History........ details inside.

shelbymotorsports

For the first time since 1998 Shelby American will be at the prestigious Los Angeles Auto Show with our full line-up of Shelby vehicles along with a surprise or two, so why not be part of Shelby history and join Shelby American as a volunteer working side by side with Shelby American employees.

No previous experience is needed, all we ask is you be enthusiastic about the Shelby brand and promote the Shelby line-up in a way that would make Carroll proud. Since there is no selling involved at the Auto Show this is a great way for visitors to experience all the great products from Shelby American, from the entry level Shelby Focus & Shelby GTS to the wild 850+ hp Super Snakes along with the hot selling Shelby Raptor truck. Never before has Shelby American had such a full line-up of performance vehicles that you would be proud to show the thousands of visitors stopping by our display each day.

Team Shelby has hundreds of Shelby enthusiasts in the SoCal area so why not be part of the Shelby Team at the Los Angeles Auto Show. You may even run into a celebrity or two.

You may volunteer for whatever amount of time/days that fit your schedule although currently we are a little light on the days between November 25th to the 29th.

Gary Patterson is putting together the show schedule so if this sounds like something that you would like to be part of please send Gary an email at garyp@shelbyamerican.com or give him a phone call at 702-942-7325

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email at stevent@shelbyamerican.com and from everyone here at Shelby American, hope to see you there.

Steve

PS: Below is a link to an earlier auto show thread that has a few more details. I wanted this thread to concentrate more on the Pacific Region members.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/82774-shelby-american-la-auto-show-volunteers/?hl=show

I did this at the NY Auto Show and had a fantastic time talking all things Shelby to the hordes that flocked to the Shelby display.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves their Shelby, loves the brand and the culture we have all become such a big part of. Go for it!

I have worked (volunteered) the last two years at the Detroit Auto Show. I agree with Wicked, great time for sure. I take a few pics at the show. :worship:

I have worked (volunteered) the last two years at the Detroit Auto Show. I agree with Wicked, great time for sure. I take a few pics at the show. :worship:

Same here, enjoyed every minute of it , plus got to meet alot of nice people who enjoyed talking about the cars we love so much.

Archived