TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS40 wheels...

I have the cs40's on my car with the Shelby big brakes on front with no issues. I have the 20x9's on front with 255x35x20's and 20x10's on rear with the 285x30x20's. I bought the 50th anniversary's with 20x9's but I haven't changed them out yet on account I really do like the cs40's and because I would prefer 10's on the rear and all I could get is all 9's.My wheels are the silver which compliment the silver stripes.I'v had a lot of compliments on these wheels.Look in my profile and you can see what they look like.As far as performance, with a s/c and 410 gears I could use some better tires. I have nitto 555 extremes but they aren't near enough traction. I'll go with Michelin's next time.Good Luck.

I have had the CS40 for about two years now and still love the looks every time I walk past her in the garage. I am running 255/40/20 fronts and 275/35/20 rear. I have the 6 piston Shelby Extremes on the front with no problems at all. The only rub issue I have is one of my brake duct tubes rubs just a hair when I'm at full lock back out of the driveway. I keep meaning to crawl under there and move it but that's the only time it rubs so I don't think it to big a deal.

I love the CS40 wheels. The rears do not allow big brakes on a staggered set.

If you only need big brakes out front, or do 20X9 all around, they will work fine.

Jer

From the Item Description Page on www.shelbystore.com:

Specifications

Size Location Center bore Backspace Offset Shelby Extreme Brakes

20" x 9" Front/Rear 70.7mm 6.18" +30 Yes

20" x 10" Rear only 70.7mm 7.27" +45 No

art4tees,

The CS40 looks great on our cars. No problem with the Brembo's up front, and just regular size rotors out back like Jer talked about.

Take it easy,

Quinn

Your silver ones are AWESOME on your car.

Nice!!!!

Jer

Archived