TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a VIN # finally

funky10

Well i was not really getting my hopes up to much but i finally got a VIN#. It is 1ZVHT89S475352649. Now i am getting excited!!! I wen't to the Ford dealership and the manager told me that the car was started being built on May 14. Cant wait for it to get here. :happy feet:

Well i was not really getting my hopes up to much but i finally got a VIN#. It is 1ZVHT89S475352649. Now i am getting excited!!! I wen't to the Ford dealership and the manager told me that the car was started being built on May 14. Cant wait for it to get here. :happy feet:

Canada, eh?

Your was built on 5/15/07

convertible

Shelbydude

What can you tell me about VIN 1ZVHT88SX75358439

This is our Red Appearance Package my wife and I have ordered and it was scheduled to be built this week as well.

Stent

No build date showing yet.

PM me the dealer name, state and city along with your email. I may be able to get your window sticker and email it to you.

Canada, eh?

Your was built on 5/15/07

convertible

Hey ShelbyDude, thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if the manager was pulling my leg when he said the 14th. But you confirmed it is the 15th. By the way how did you find out the information? Pretty Cool. And yes a ragtop!!!

Won't be long now, Scott. My car was built April 24. ETA in Vancouver was originally May 11 (Yeah, right!!), then May 18 and now May 25. Word late last week was it's on a railcar somewhere between Flat Rock and Vancouver. It's 12 weeks today since I ordered it. Fun times, huh.

JR

Won't be long now, Scott. My car was built April 24. ETA in Vancouver was originally May 11 (Yeah, right!!), then May 18 and now May 25. Word late last week was it's on a railcar somewhere between Flat Rock and Vancouver. It's 12 weeks today since I ordered it. Fun times, huh.

JR

Not really what i wanted to here JR LOL!!!. Ya it is fun waiting, hopefully soon!!!! It must be taking so long to ship because of those big hills in the way

Not really what i wanted to here JR LOL!!!. Ya it is fun waiting, hopefully soon!!!! It must be taking so long to ship because of those big hills in the way

It seems everything that's late getting delivered these days is blamed on the labour problems at CN Rail. Apparently, our Canadian cars are shipped out of Michigan on CN rail cars which have been in short supply. At least that's the dealer story. He says they were getting 8-10 week delivery on orders earlier in the production year.

JR

I got my VIN # 1ZVHT89S2753267957 last week and a schedule date of 6/18/07. Is the schedule date the build date? My dealer did not know. They just said the car should arrive about two weeks after the schedule date. Anyone know what exactly the schedule date is?

I got my VIN # 1ZVHT89S2753267957 last week and a schedule date of 6/18/07. Is the schedule date the build date? My dealer did not know. They just said the car should arrive about two weeks after the schedule date. Anyone know what exactly the schedule date is?

Scheduled build date. Usually it is the week of the scheduled build date. So it could be built on the 18th or any day during the week of the 18th. Sometimes it could get built a little sooner depending on production. But in most cases it falls within the week of that date.

Breaking News!. Looks like the dealer's 3rd estimate of time of arrival will be the one. Car is now at the rail yard in Vancouver. Monday is a holiday in Canada, so probably won't be at the dealer til Tuesday. I'm planning on picking it up Friday.

JR

SWEET!!, Right on JR!!. Make sure you take your camera to the dealership. I want to see your chit eating grin when you pick her up!!!!! :happy feet:

Scott.

Hey ShelbyDude, thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if the manager was pulling my leg when he said the 14th. But you confirmed it is the 15th. By the way how did you find out the information? Pretty Cool. And yes a ragtop!!!

Since your car was built 5/15 you need to allow 7-10 days for stripping and US bound cars are taking 14 days to ship due to the back load and shortage of rail cars. Canada shipping goofy right now. I am trying to get some info on that.

If everything ran like a swiss watch...you would have your car June 4th. The Canada shipping thing is the unknown. :sos:

Since your car was built 5/15 you need to allow 7-10 days for stripping and US bound cars are taking 14 days to ship due to the back load and shortage of rail cars. Canada shipping goofy right now. I am trying to get some info on that.

Maybe this will help. My dealer initially said my car was built the week of April 23rd, but now thinks it might have been the week of April 16. In any event, it arrived at the rail yard in Vancouver, British Columbia on May 18th. Looks like 4-5 weeks to western Canada.

JR

Thank's Grabber for giving me some insight!!!. I appreciate it.

Hey JR, the main point is that it showed up. I hope it might be here in Edmonton the first week of July. It might be a couple days less because i am about 700 miles (1200km closer to the plant) than you are. But you never know!! It might get shipped to Japan before it gets here. LOL!!! Show those fellas over there what a real car looks like!!! LMAO!!!.

Thank's Grabber for giving me some insight!!!. I appreciate it.

Hey JR, the main point is that it showed up. I hope it might be here in Edmonton the first week of July. It might be a couple days less because i am about 700 miles (1200km closer to the plant) than you are. But you never know!! It might get shipped to Japan before it gets here. LOL!!! Show those fellas over there what a real car looks like!!! LMAO!!!.

I guess your not watching the boards very close !

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=8359&hl=

Shelby Dude...does your paperwork show this car going to Canada ?

Mine does not ! :rant:

The system is down until tomorrow afternoon, but when I ran the vin it showed the car was sold to a dealer in Canada.

Whether that is where it is going or not I don't know.

I will see what it says when the system is up again.

The system is down until tomorrow afternoon, but when I ran the vin it showed the car was sold to a dealer in Canada.

Whether that is where it is going or not I don't know.

I will see what it says when the system is up again.

I have the rail car number for this car and know where it is being shipped too, and it's not Canada.

There is something Funky going on. :hysterical:

I have the rail car number for this car and know where it is being shipped too, and it's not Canada.

There is something Funky going on. :hysterical:

Does it say the dealer it is being shipped to our just a city, state? Could it be getting shipped to one spot and then trucked over the boader to Canada somewhere?

Archived