TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Military Discount?

ltbeach

Not currently, but we are considering ways to do it. It's more of a software functionality question, we of course believe the discount should exist.

In the meantime, call Tim Hill if you need something.

Jer

I'm have 15 years in (so far) and never expect a discount and almost always forget to ask if a business has one. However, it is very much appreciated when one is offered. I get thanked a lot for my service and want to thank everyone who so frequently offers their gratitude on this forum and elsewhere! Also, please remember to give a word of thanks to your local emergency responders! They risk it daily without much thanks at all, especially the police officers.

id just like the inside scoop of when youre doing those huge sales! i bought other brands right before you did it this year... and i want a discount for being in the military too... a young staff sergeant select blowing money on his beautiful ride can have some assistance

I'm have 15 years in (so far) and never expect a discount and almost always forget to ask if a business has one. However, it is very much appreciated when one is offered. I get thanked a lot for my service and want to thank everyone who so frequently offers their gratitude on this forum and elsewhere! Also, please remember to give a word of thanks to your local emergency responders! They risk it daily without much thanks at all, especially the police officers.

Morgan- What do you do? Im approaching 21 years in the Navy.

I served 21 years and retired do to injuries (80% disabled veteran). I served 4 years in the Navy (1978-1982) and 17 years in the AF (1984-2001). Owning a Shelby GT500 is a dream come true for me. I believe it is awesome when a company can give military discounts. For those who served for a few years or retired from the service, the sacrifices made for themselves and their families is incalculable. I am looking forward to more upgrades to my GT500, and the opportunity to drive my Shelby around the US and enjoy the beautiful country we have. Short of snow I drive my car every chance I get, and with each start of the car it puts a smile on my face.

• 3 months later...

Great thread and I would be interested in the answer to a military discount for retiree's. I'm retired from the Army after 20 years and my 2008 S-GT was my retirement gift to me. Congratulations to all the other retiree's in the Shelby community and thanks to those still serving.

Archived