TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 San Diego Owner Ruby Red

cbrbear

Hello everyone. Picked up a 2014 GT500 two weeks ago, ruby red with the charcol stripes. Typical car with the rear 1/4 windo luvers fake brake vent side panels street performance package and put my own electronics package in it with a metra face plate changing the climate controls to digital touch screen pioneer 7" navigation deck and some jl audio 10"s in custom mustang wheel well boxes in the trunk with a nice amp to push them. Not all douched out as everything can easily be put back to stock. Looking forward to some tasteful mods though the car doesnt need much especially in the power braking and handling department as I dont race it. Nice to have a car that puts a smile on my face like my Honda sport bikes!

Metra.jpg

GT500.jpg

Metra.jpg

GT500.jpg

Welcome fellow rider and Shelby owner! I don't have my CBR1000RR track bike anymore, but still enjoying two wheeled fun and especially time behind the wheel in my Shelby. Post some pics of your new ride!

Welcome aboard and nice choice for your 2014! I have seen the Ruby Red and it is a really nice color choice, plus the 13/14's run great!

If you have not had a chance, you can register with the Shelby Registry at the link below.

Enjoy,

David

I will be posting pictures soon! Sad thing I only have one pic of it in the garage and its not a great picture! I have the GT500 and 3 Honda sport bikes and a pre order for the Mission R electric superbike. That and a big Arai helmet collection are my toys. Though as I get older the 2 wheel toys are more and more a pain :(

Archived