TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Perf Parts- Thanks!!!

JWZ

You're welcome - thank YOU for your support!

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words.

Our relocation this month will provide an even greater level of service from SPP, with MANY upgrades all coming together at that time. We have added some talented and experienced staffers in the warehouse, Call Center, and Inventory Control areas, are completely revamping the shipping and fulfillment system, investing new resources in R&D, and building a new Retail store that is leagues beyond anything we've done before. Big changes everyone will feel!

Jer

The Grand Opening will not be something that happens right away. We'll give everyone enough notice when the date is set.

Jer

The Grand Opening will not be something that happens right away. We'll give everyone enough notice when the date is set.

Jer

Is there a projected date? At least 'month-wise'?

It'd be nice if I could drive my GT500 over the hill to make it, which AIN'T gonna happen in the winter.

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw the date in another thread (Nov. 21).

Phill

Is there a projected date? At least 'month-wise'?

It'd be nice if I could drive my GT500 over the hill to make it, which AIN'T gonna happen in the winter.

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw the date in another thread (Nov. 21).

Phill

Phil,

That is the open operations date. The grand opening celebration will be quite a bit later. But probably still in winter.

Just to clarify, on the 21st, we won't be able to accept visitors. We're shooting for "late November" before we even answer the door... :drop:

Jert

Archived