TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Extreme Duty Coolant Reservoir Tanks

08KR525

The engine coolant reservoir is laser etched with the Shelby logo that matches the battery cover. Does anyone know what the difference is from the 2007-2010 reservoirs compared to the 2011-2012? If the '11-'12s would work that's what I would use since they don't come with the p/s tank.

We'll most likely have the round P/S tanks available soon.

Jer

The engine coolant reservoir is laser etched with the Shelby logo that matches the battery cover. Does anyone know what the difference is from the 2007-2010 reservoirs compared to the 2011-2012? If the '11-'12s would work that's what I would use since they don't come with the p/s tank.

I'm going to have to disagree. The battery cover has the plain Shelby logo. The Coolant tank has something written under Shelby. Its just too small to make out in the image. It looks like it may say "Automobiles".

battery.jpg

battery.jpg

I'm going to have to disagree. The battery cover has the plain Shelby logo. The Coolant tank has something written under Shelby. Its just too small to make out in the image. It looks like it may say "Automobiles".

The radiator overflow replacement tank says "Shelby Automobiles".

Jer

08KR525. Its no big deal really, and I agree they all look good together, I just couldn't make the picture big enough to be able to read what it said. It was just my OCD that was getting the best of me.

We'll most likely have the round P/S tanks available soon.

Jer

Have been looking for the round P/S Tank. Will Be ready to purchase when available. Will they be available in the set of 3 for the 07-09 Cars with the round P/S Tank? Also would like to be able to use my Shelby Billet filler caps too.

Have been looking for the round P/S Tank. Will Be ready to purchase when available. Will they be available in the set of 3 for the 07-09 Cars with the round P/S Tank? Also would like to be able to use my Shelby Billet filler caps too.

I'll post as soon as I know for sure. Thanks!

Jer

I'll post as soon as I know for sure. Thanks!

Jer

I'm also interested in buying one of the round (spun) aluminum PS reservoir tanks like I saw on a 2010 Super Snake at Shelby. Not the entire set, just the PS tank.

Phill

• 1 year later...

Are both of the coolant reservoirs supposed to be inscribed or only the engine coolant? I received mine yesterday and only the one was inscribed.

No it is only the one that is inscribed, they other two are blank with no markings.

Archived