TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS Members - Need Your Help on Project

Greetings TS Members!

I need your help with a contest that my kids' school is involved in. It is the State Farm "Celebrate My Drive" contest where schools can win one of ten $100,000 grants. You simply sign on and vote - NO SOLICITATIONS are involved. It is all geared around teaching the kids about safe driving - the theme of it is "2 N 2" meaning 2 hands on the wheel & 2 eyes on the road. It requires the schools to spend 10% of the money on safe driving initiatives for the students if they win the money.

Please, Please, Please help our school win this money. You have to vote once per day from NOW (OCT 18th) until Saturday October 26th -- 8 days total. It only takes about 20 seconds to do this. Here is the website and instructions:

www.CelebrateMyDrive.com

YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS PROCESS ONCE AND THEN IT IS 10 SECONDS TO COMPLETE YOUR VOTE:

1) Click on the button to "Make Commitment" -- meaning, commitment to safe driving.

2) Enter your email address...this is how they prevent you from voting more than once per day.

3) Enter your Birth Date - to prove you are at least 14 yrs. old (typical minimum age for a High School student)

4) On the next screen, select GEORGIA for State

select Parent or similar option for Affiliation

enter Atlanta to search for our school - Holy Innocents Episcopal School

5) On the next screen, scroll down to the bottom and select Holy Innocents at 30327 zip code.

6) On the next screen, answer 2 questions and submit...you get credit even if you get them wrong.

7) On the answer screen, click the box to Commit to Safe Driving

8) On the last screen, click the box for the Reminder emails to remind you to vote, and submit.

Now you are done.

NEXT TIME YOU LOG IN to the site, you will only have to visit 2 screens to confirm our school (only one that appears), answer the two questions, and submit.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP US OUT WITH THIS. I get nothing out of this, but the school gets money to use to enforce safe driving for our kids!

Thanks,

Andy.

If anyone is interested in helping out, please post a reply....

Right now the School is in 54th place in the contest....the top 50 receive some money so please help! State Farm is giving out $3.25 million in this event to High Schools.

This is NOT for solicitation and you won't get any emails other than 3 simple reminders to vote from the Corporate server during the next 7 days...that's it.

Thanks!!

Andy

Thanks Guys!

I think a lot of parents forgot to vote over the weekend! Hopefully they will all come back full force on Monday!

Too many kids are losing their lives way too early in car crashes. Even if this program save one life, it's well worth it.

Andy.

Archived