TEAM SHELBY FORUM

License Plate Frame Screws

Hello, all!

My new billet aluminum GT500 license plate frame arrived from Shelby, but it has lovely countersinks for matching countersunk bolts...but none are included with the frame, nor can I find the size anywhere!

Has anyone else found screws/bolts to match the countersinks in the Shelby license plate frames?

Hello, all!

My new billet aluminum GT500 license plate frame arrived from Shelby, but it has lovely countersinks for matching countersunk bolts...but none are included with the frame, nor can I find the size anywhere!

Has anyone else found screws/bolts to match the countersinks in the Shelby license plate frames?

My local Ace hardware has an awesome selection of nuts and bolts, They have course thread stainless countersunk screws that I used on the plate frame I had on my SGT.

If ya can't find anything, let me know and I can probably send you some

My local Ace hardware has an awesome selection of nuts and bolts, They have course thread stainless countersunk screws that I used on the plate frame I had on my SGT.

If ya can't find anything, let me know and I can probably send you some

Thanks! I'm going to check my local Home Depot, Lowe's, and hardware stores first. If not, I'll let you know. Thanks again!

Archived