TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A few pictures of my new 2013 GB Boss 302...finally.

IASHELBYGT

Well two weeks after bringing the car home from South Carolina, I finally had time to take her out and drive it some this weekend and take a few pictures. It's an amazing car and I can't get enough driving time in. Too bad winter weather is coming soon. I wish I lived in a warmer climate right now. I love my SGT, but Ford really did this car right...incredible!! Here are a few pics.

Dave

th_BossEngineBay.jpg th_BossOwnersPlate.jpg th_BossDriversSide.jpg th_BossFrontShot.jpg th_BossLeftFront.jpg th_Oct13Pics047.jpg th_Oct13Pics046.jpg th_Oct13Pics044.jpg th_Oct13Pics043.jpg

IASHELBYGT,

Congrats on your 13 B2. Ford really nailed it with these special Mustangs! I find my LS much more responsive than my 11 SVTPP...

Thanks - are you a 2 Boss family? If so that is extra cool :)

• 4 weeks later...

Very Nice Boss!

Thanks - it's so fun to drive!

I would love to hear from someone that owned a ShelbyGT/SC as far as the driving comparison between it and the Boss.

Me too. I can only comment on the N/A SGT and the best way I can describe the difference between the two is the Boss is a much more sophisticated driving experience than the SGT. Better technology, different motor, more HP.

I would love to hear from someone that owned a ShelbyGT/SC as far as the driving comparison between it and the Boss.

carnut12,

Not a GT/SC, but I once had a 10 GT500, followed by an 11 SVTPP. Just as there was a world of difference in handling between the 10 and 11 Shelby's (due to weight loss going from iron to aluminum blocks, EPAS and the addition of the Performance Package suspension), my 13 Boss LS is another leap forward in handling and the N/A 5.0 Roadrunner keeps winding up and pulling strong long after the 5.4L required a shift. I find the Boss is much lighter on its feet and as a result more responsive on most pavement.

carnut12,

Not a GT/SC, but I once had a 10 GT500, followed by an 11 SVTPP. Just as there was a world of difference in handling between the 10 and 11 Shelby's (due to weight loss going from iron to aluminum blocks, EPAS and the addition of the Performance Package suspension), my 13 Boss LS is another leap forward in handling and the N/A 5.0 Roadrunner keeps winding up and pulling strong long after the 5.4L required a shift. I find the Boss is much lighter on its feet and as a result more responsive on most pavement.

Thank you I have loved the Boss since they came out, I just can not sell my GT/SC and do not have the Garage Space for 2 Stangs. If I did not go down the SC road I would have traded my Shelby GT for sure.

• 2 months later...

Well two weeks after bringing the car home from South Carolina, I finally had time to take her out and drive it some this weekend and take a few pictures. It's an amazing car and I can't get enough driving time in. Too bad winter weather is coming soon. I wish I lived in a warmer climate right now. I love my SGT, but Ford really did this car right...incredible!! Here are a few pics.

Dave

th_BossEngineBay.jpg th_BossOwnersPlate.jpg th_BossDriversSide.jpg th_BossFrontShot.jpg th_BossLeftFront.jpg th_Oct13Pics047.jpg th_Oct13Pics046.jpg th_Oct13Pics044.jpg th_Oct13Pics043.jpg

What are the name of these wheels? I want to put them on another Mustang but they're not on the Ford Racing Parts website and I can't find them anywhere?

Archived